IGNORED

Kodjia

Dastardly and Muttley

Nice to see Kodjia in joint second place in the top scorers list. One goal behind Charlie Austin and one in front of good players like, erm, Clayton Donaldson.

Also nice to see him rile up the Birmingham fans a bit. Means he must be doing something right! 

I'd love to see him alongside Agard on Tuesday. Their movement could work brilliantly together.

Loved seeing him give it some to the Brummies after his second goal!

He works extremely hard for the team and I find it quite funny when he tries to hurry up the opposition when they're wasting time.

It will take time for him to adjust but he's getting there.

Loved seeing him give it some to the Brummies after his second goal!

He works extremely hard for the team and I find it quite funny when he tries to hurry up the opposition when they're wasting time.

It will take time for him to adjust but he's getting there.

Agreed love tip see him playing up top running atvdefenseces with fallen being fed from Robisom Reiis and of course freeman

Great start for him.

Can't emphasise enough how difficult it must be for him to play alongside 10 team mates who all speak a  language that you don't and what is clear already is that his assets (pace, skill) mean he will always get plenty of chances to score. He won't take them all but as with Akinibiyi back in '98 we need to be looking at conceding less rather than expecting him to get 30.

He has already achieved more than several other foreign centre forwards we've tried and at 25 should still continue to improve.

I do have an issue with poor players coming in from abroad and taking the place of young talent trying to find their place in the game, it has happened a lot in Scotland, and the premier league, and also with us with styvar and saborio in recent years, but with Kodjia, he looks more and more like the real deal. Delighted for him, it must give him some confidence.

He's got 4 in 6 in a period with a new team in a new country not speaking this new language or really fully grasping the new playing style, he's missed a fair amount of chances and he's still got 4 in 6. I can't wait for this guy when he's fully ready. He'll get more than Gray this season. 

Glad to see him scoring away from home. Was getting worried he might only score at Ashton Gate, some strikers tend to be better at the home grounds but he's doing just fine. If he can get up to 18 goals this season in the league then we're looking at 8m plus for him next summer. Especially if this summers transfers are anything to go by! 

He's got 4 in 6 in a period with a new team in a new country not speaking this new language or really fully grasping the new playing style, he's missed a fair amount of chances and he's still got 4 in 6. I can't wait for this guy when he's fully ready. He'll get more than Gray this season. 

That would be funny...

Reminds me of Andy Cole when he joint us as we used to say that he needed 4 chances to score a goal but he got them chances and scored a goal when he could have had a hat trick (Wander if he still has that ball from his first hat trick v Cardiff ?) Anyway lets hope that he becomes as good as Andy Cole. as his ratio came down as he got better.

Archived