IGNORED

2015/16 road to relegation thread

ciderbeans

so you want city to go down cos you don't like the forum? Super fan alert

I can't see where he said he 'wanted us to go down.'

This forum used to be a vibrant place where points of view were discussed rationally.

Over recent years it has spiralled downwards.

Not having a go at you Cider red but many good posters have given up on this place and others I know are nervous to post because if they post an opinion that others don't agree with they get greeted with replies like:

'Are you on crack?!'

'Worst post ever on here'

'I smell gas'

And much more abusive stuff too.

And when they leave here they're subject to 'Bye then' and 'You won't be missed' type messages.

The ones I know who've given up on here are proper City fans, so why can't a valid opinion get a reasonable response?

They, and I, prefer a raucous debate in the pub, face to face over a pint with a bit of banter.

On here opinions get leaped on by so-called 'keyboard warriors' who probably think they are being funny. They are probably the young ones who think they made the East End what it was over the last 4 years....obviously I don't know if that's true, just how it comes across.

This forum used to be a vibrant place where points of view were discussed rationally.

Not having a go at you Cider red but many good posters have given up on this place and others I know are nervous to post because if they post an opinion that others don't agree with they get greeted with replies like:

'Are you on crack?!'

'I smell gas'

And when they leave here they're subject to 'Bye then' and 'You won't be missed' type messages.

The ones I know who've given up on here are proper City fans, so why can't a valid opinion get a reasonable response?

They, and I, prefer a raucous debate in the pub, face to face over a pint with a bit of banter.

On here opinions get leaped on by 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

'Are you on crack?!'

'I smell gas'

weirdly I love these backs to the wall seasons its what makes you a city fan.

All this winning the league with 3 weeks to go is boring .

Bring on the Saturday nights when your weekend is f...ed.

you redddddsssss!!!

On here opinions get leaped on by 

No, no, no, I can't agree with that................................. I mean

'Are you on crack?!'

'I smell gas'

'Are you on crack?!'

'I smell gas'

On here opinions get leaped on by so-called 'keyboard warriors' who probably think they are being funny. They are probably the young ones who think they made the East End what it was over the last 4 years....obviously I don't know if that's true, just how it comes across.

if you cant see where he wants us relegated have a look at the thread title

'Are you on crack?!'

'I smell gas'

Hi BS4-  has it really got that bad or different of late? Remember the SOD chronicles?

When we're losing, the mood does become pretty sombre and posters do get more grumpy/aggressive. When we're winning then everyone gets into a bromance where we should all meet up for a jar as mates.

If the posts get really too near the knuckle then there's always Dolly or Ian or Red M, Phanton etc who step in. 

As for Ciderbean's OP? Perhaps it's more a case of 'full of cider ' than 'full of beans'

Archived