IGNORED

2015/16 road to relegation thread

ciderbeans

In away I kind of agree with the man...

Absolutely shocking how after such a wonderful season last year things seem to be spiralling out if control once again (I hope I'm wrong of course)

I swear this club is ******* cursed!!

We are league and cup winners. How the **** are we cursed?

And spiralling out of control. Chill out .....

All tantrums aside we are in a bad position, loan players who don't have to worry about being relegated as they'll just go back to their parent club, a very small squad that is seemingly struggling, a formation where we're leaking goals and a manager who now could be showing he's either one-dimensional or too stubborn to change.

I know there are positives, we do play nice football at times, Kodjia is looking to be a great signing, we've got a lot of young players etc but everyone knows with relegation comes less to offer said players and if they're proving capable of playing in the Championship then they're the ones who'll be picked off during the transfer window after relegation leaving us with a squad full of League One at best players. I seriously think survival this season is crucial or it could set us back another 2-3 years and I'll openly admit I'm a little concerned right now. That said it's early in the season, early enough for a little concern/panic but not early enough to be throwing in any towels, no matter how frustrated we get.

Really?

I prefer to be glass half full when it comes to BCFC because history generally tends to repeat itself, but last season was a joyous occasion and Cotterill became a king in the red half of the city.

We've got a young side who have ability. They just need time to find their feet in what is a far more competitive league than league one.

What we are suffering from is a bit of second season syndrome. We have stuck with 3-5-2 and other teams are turning up with a game plan to beat us, and they are no tinpot league one mugs.

What we need is to mix it up a bit in this division.

We are hardly a bad side?!!! Maybe a couple of players can't cut the mustard at this level, but overall we are not bad.

Personally, I have got faith in the manager that gave us the best season that I can ever remember as a city fan.

If you are throwing the towel in after 6 games then go and watch Man City.

Also remember it could be worse.....You could be paying £20 to watch sunday pub team football up Muller Road....with no shots on target and losses to teams like Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

Another forum Princess . 

nobody cares petal. 

You either  try to change it or if you have n't the courage just go. So many drama queens.

Major...are you still taking the medication? He's gone...so you're obviously talking to yourself:P Plus...myself included...we are all adding to a thread which he wanted to continue, until the Club pulls it's finger out.... I think Ciderbeans is probably pissing himself laughing at how so many have bit. ;-)

The vast majority of similar posts result in the Flouncer coming back after seeing the result of his or her declaration.

why do they have to make some big announcement ? 

If i decide to stop posting or reading on here it's because it does n't please me any more . That's my choice , i don't have to tell everyone else to change their ways , that's their choice.

The vast majority of similar posts result in the Flouncer coming back after seeing the result of his or her declaration.

why do they have to make some big announcement ? 

If i decide to stop posting or reading on here it's because it does n't please me any more . That's my choice , i don't have to tell everyone else to change their ways , that's their choice.

Totally agree fella...but it's noticeable how so many on here, just want to tell other posters how to behave, and what to say, especially if they don't like what they say or how they say it...proper forum police...once one gets going, they all join in...pack mentality...playground bullies.

It say's a lot about the forum, when people just want to attack posters because they don't like what they have said...or like recently, we get the most replies to a thread, about City players fans have HATED...it really does say a lot about peoples mindset tbh.

Perhaps it's just an easy way to take life's problems out on faceless people, without getting punched in the face?

We have had a very poor start due to some bad luck, silly mistakes, poor recuriment policy and some poor tactics.

I feel we will should be able to turn this around, we have  good players, a good experiance manager, a stable board . The fans are still fully behind the players and the manager BUT if we dont start putting a few results together we will slip into a releagation battle.

A point would be good tonight but if we don't get anything I think the pressure will be on Saturday when we play Reading.

Far far to early to say Reading is a must win game , but a poor result tonight then failing to beat Reading some would start to wonder where the victories and points will come.

Totally agree fella...but it's noticeable how so many on here, just want to tell other posters how to behave, and what to say, especially if they don't like what they say or how they say it...proper forum police...once one gets going, they all join in...pack mentality...playground bullies.

It say's a lot about the forum, when people just want to attack posters because they don't like what they have said...or like recently, we get the most replies to a thread, about City players fans have HATED...it really does say a lot about peoples mindset tbh.

Perhaps it's just an easy way to take life's problems out on faceless people, without getting punched in the face?

i agree Spudski , there are some aggressive and abusive posters on here and i , like  many , have suffered their inadequacies from time to time.

i have sometimes thought that i would stop posting but then i receive more positive than negative replies so i continue . If i can make someone smile or pause for reflection then i will continue . If i'm not appreciated i'll just quietly go .

i agree Spudski , there are some aggressive and abusive posters on here and i , like  many , have suffered their inadequacies from time to time.

i have sometimes thought that i would stop posting but then i receive more positive than negative replies so i continue . If i can make someone smile or pause for reflection then i will continue . If i'm not appreciated i'll just quietly go .

And I'm glad you do mate...you always put a smile on my face with your witty quips...all done in good faith ;-)

Well said, I have said on that thread it is a negative, and really does flag up the mentality of some on here.  

Archived