IGNORED

Our Best 11

Touch_my_butter

Pardon me if I'm sound rude but is this topic about our best XI or what you'd like to see? It seems the latter to me. 

Our best XI is that formation but Little at RWB and maybe Agard up front instead of Wilbs. I think Moore is more talented than Ayling but is he a better choice at the moment? I'm not sure.

i would love to see Ayling in that CDM role but I think that is a fans dream and probably 0% chance of happening and I don't think he is quick enough for the WB spot. If he was a tradition RB it would work better. 

Its funny what a step up will do. I think the most important thing for us to do is find out back 3 and 2 WBs get them fit and match fit as quick as possible. Going forward isn't our problem and think we'll start being more clinical here very soon. 

Fielding

Ayling, Flint, Williams

Little, Pack, Freeman, Smith, Bryan

Wilbraham, Kodjia

I'm not sure it was all that broken and didn't need fixing too much but we'll see. On paper from everything we know, that's still our "best 11" imo. At least we do have a few extra options now that Cotterill can hopefully fine-tune into a winning team at this level.

GK: Fielding - not much he could have done with Kilkenny's and made some quality saves.

RWB: Ayling - Little worked well as an impact sub today overall

RCB: Moore - looked solid defensively and alright with the ball at his feet

CB: Flint

LCB: Williams - Don't know how bad Baker's injury is but Williams played well when he came on

LWB: Bryan

CM: Pack - Solid game tonight

CM: Smith

CAM: Freeman

ST: Wilbraham - For now at least, didn't get any luck today being pulled and held out of the game mostly, Agard maybe depending on opposition

ST: Kodjia

Archived