IGNORED

Cotts hinting at new signing ?

Major Isewater

Cott's interviewed on RB seemed to drop a subtle hint that we may have a new signing in for the weekend .

He Started by saying we may have a new bench Saturday ( me thinking that we change some first teamers ) and then he made another mention ,don't remember his words exactly but i thought he's sounds cocky !

Is it just me ? or any one else interpret in the same way.

Cott's interviewed on RB seemed to drop a subtle hint that we may have a new signing in for the weekend .

He Started by saying we may have a new bench Saturday ( me thinking that we change some first teamers ) and then he made another mention ,don't remember his words exactly but i thought he's sounds cocky !

He was referring to Williams doing well tonight and claiming his place in the team.

just you and Bob then:chant6ez:

• Admin

Sorry, got to agree he was just saying Williams had done enough to get his place back, a bit of positivity and spin on the likelihood of Baker being out injured anyway.

That would make the bench weaker though as Williams would not be on it. I understand the quote was to do with the bench being even stronger on Saturday.

That would make the bench weaker though as Williams would not be on it. I understand the quote was to do with the bench being even stronger on Saturday.

You might be right, I can't remember the exact words but I took it to be we might be looking at a different bench, different because Williams would now be playing, rather than a stronger bench which would indicate returning players.  can't think Wes could really be called a strong option, or another loan coming in which seems doubtful with the ones we have already here.

I agree it is about time they sorted a new bench.

Does anyone else look at the wooden chairs taken from one of the function lounges and  dumped next to the dugout and think it just looks amateur?

Hopefully will get some of those trendy leather racing car seats like they have in the Prem. They are dead cool.

Does anyone else look at the wooden chairs taken from one of the function lounges and  dumped next to the dugout and think it just looks amateur?

Hopefully will get some of those trendy leather racing car seats like they have in the Prem. They are dead cool.

I like these personally....

Perfect_Purple_Chair.jpg

Maybe they could pinch this after the Charlton away game

image.jpg

Archived