IGNORED

We're here, we're every ****ing where, City fans, City fans

cidered abroad

So what your saying is with more success more people will attend - thanks for clearing that up!

It wasn't meant as a pop (it certainly wasn't personal) it was meant as an observation.

No, what I'm saying is that your response was rather critical of a posting that made sense. Perhaps not to you, as you then responded to mine, in a condescending sarcastic way, inferring that I'd made the statement, when all I was doing was explaining it in a way you might understand.

Are you nearly there yet?

...can you see the sea?

...is the tide high and is the blonde girl movn' on?

enjoy your day, weathers great.. :)

Weather was indeed good.Tide was in.Chavs were fighting as per usual! Stood in the queue for five hours,then told no more walk up tickets. Came home again!

Weather was indeed good.Tide was in.Chavs were fighting as per usual! Stood in the queue for five hours,then told no more walk up tickets. Came home again!

....lived up to the dismal billing then, hope the chavs stuck to slapping each other and no donkeys were punched.. At least you saw the sea which for a WSM visit is a bit of a result. 

I used to think I was the only City fan in Ireland.  I'd joke that I was going over to a match with the Irish branch of the supporters club and that we were taking over an entire single hotel room for the weekend.  A couple of years ago I was in the Coopers Arms before a Leeds match and heard Irish accents that turned out to be two City fans from Limerick, which is the other end of the country from where I live.  They had two Leeds fans with them, who had their coats zipped to the throat to cover their Leeds shirts.  It turned out one of them had been to my own little town a couple of weeks earlier at the wedding of a Limerick guy to a local girl I had worked with a few years ago.  Small world, but I wouldn't want to hoover it.

Yep... We're here, we're there, we're every****inwhere... 

Does he know there are tickets available for today's game..?

surely any red hot city fan can get a ticket for pretty much any home game they want. 

He foes infect sound like the typical apathetic type of "fan" that can't be bothered most of the time and exactly the type that hold us back from getting any bigger. 

"The seller turned out to be from Brizzle and a red hot City fan. He can't get to too many games because of personal commitments and the fact that if he could get away, the tickets have sold out then."

I go to bed, organise a lift, buy a ticket then have a seizure during the night, what a ****** I am, 

To quote you "He foes infect sound like the typical apathetic type of "fan" that can't be bothered most of the time and exactly the type that hold us back from getting any bigger."

When when someone says personal circumstances the conversation ends there IMHO.

Oh to live a **** a way from AG.

We were playing on TV about 4 years ago and I went into the Sports bar at Manchester Piccadilly station to watch it. Just as the game kicked off, 3 lads came rushing into the bar trying to look at the screen, saw me in my shirt and came over for a chat. They were city fans too.

Also saw a gashead wondering round the uni inns shirt almost everyday. I once closed the lift on him after he asked me to hold it and I shouted "No chance gashed" just as the door closed. I felt quite cool.

Well I live in Hong Kong and am a season ticket holder. I've been to 4 games already this season, next one will be Forrest at home. Long way to come for such suffering, it was much easier last season!!

You clearly have the finances to afford the journey, but as one who lived in Portugal for some years and made the journey to the Ashton shrine about six times a season, I know how tiring such travelling can be.

So top man (or woman) for your support of the greatest club in the world.

I played in a 5-a-side tournament in Leeds last Friday, wearing a black City training top. All was going reasonably well until the referee yelled at me in a thick Bristol accent to "take that *&%*ing %$*& shirt off, mate". He actually refereed reasonably well for a gashead. I think he enjoyed the higher standard of football provided by our company 5-a-side tournament compared to his usual team.

Archived