IGNORED

Beaten by " tiredness"

Major Isewater

Amazingly though we weren't "tired" when we went to Boro and won, even though we'd played Leeds on the Wednesday whereas Boro had been at home (so no travelling, either) on the Tuesday.

Just nonsense - Reading beat us because they are better than us, have spent far more money than us and already had a stronger squad before that.

If we were that tired surely cotts would of told the cbs to sit back and not become midfielders like every game in the championship we are far too attacking.  If cotts knew we were tired why didn't he start burns, Reid and Robinson for ayling Freeman and wilbs that would of still left most of our usual team . 

We are pretty screwed if korey Smith has a serious injury and If the loan market can't get us a quality replacement. 

I know Cotts like to take them away a lot before the game, think they went straight up to Preston on Saturday from Brum. To keep regular sleeping patterns and to in effect have the same nights away in a hotel keeping the cost down. Why not come home from Brum on Saturday afternoon its only an hour, then travel up Sunday lunchtime if he wants to train on Sunday, then stay Tuesday night after the game rather than getting back to the ground at stupid o'clock then the players having to drive home from there etc.Lie in on the Wednesday, full english they on we go!

From what I saw on Saturday I do believe it probably did play a part, some of the boys looked f##ked towards the end, especially Joe   Bryan & Luke Ayling

Freeman also looked like he was towing a caravan at times, probably not fit due to missing 3 games 

But what is pissing me off the more and more I think about it is our dreadful inactivity during the transfer window, I'm sure I'm not alone but it's really boiling my piss, how can we come up as champions having plenty of time to prepare etc etc balls that one up??

Answers a postcard please.............

Hey ho, I'll still be getting right behind the lads though no matter what

Up the City!!

The transfer window has a huge part to play in why we are where we are.

why only God knows how millions of pounds were offered for players and then followed up peanuts in comparison wage wise, it's completely done my Napa in, where was the the communication, it's just not excusable. The other thing which is annoying me which amnnoyed me last year too, why 3-5-2 every game when we don't have the quality in certain positions. Even last year we were found out a few times and in this league unless they play for us, (harsh, on Kodjia) we will get punished by quality.

As much as I disliked the style of play George Graham built a solid team that rarely conceded yet were clininical.

GJ was even vcapable of bringing up in players like Sno, 100 times the player pack is but protected the defence solidly, I think we have to play Ayling either back with Flint or in front of the defence, he's so waisted at RWB.

as for tiredness, I never remember going into a bout and thinking I tired, yep that's my excuse its ok to lose.If players are mentally other pysically unfit then fair enough, there's enough youth in Reid and Burns for a bit of a rest, we could do  a lot worse

losing is a horrible, easy habit and stupidity is doing the same things over and over again and thinking things will change for the positive, I've only seen 4/5 games thi season an and part from Boro away the rest was a horror show in large parts.

sort it arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt

a

Archived