IGNORED

are we getting a loan striker in or what?

leadman

The stubborn git needs to drop wilbs and start Agard! We'll never know how good Kodjia & Agard will be together if he doesn't give them a chance. It's no good KA coming on when we're losing for 5/10 minutes at the end of every game. Kept making the same problem with JET last season.

The stubborn git needs to drop wilbs and start Agard! We'll never know how good Kodjia & Agard will be together if he doesn't give them a chance. It's no good KA coming on when we're losing for 5/10 minutes at the end of every game. Kept making the same problem with JET last season.

I'm not sure it is stubbornness though, its only been a couple of months since Agard had surgery, and he missed all of preseason. SC must feel he needs more time to get match fit.

Rightly or wrongly I think he has picked Wilbraham over Agard because he believes he can hold the ball up better and also the fact is that Agard didn't do a proper pre season through injury, so that's all there is to it.

However it seems clear that Wilbraham can't play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday at this level any more and having been by his own admission poor at Birmingham and again last Saturday it is time to try pairing Agard and Kodjia tomorrow for me.

Agard didn't shine in the U21 match this week and even before his latest injury I'm still unsure if he is the answer. That said I was disappointed he hasn't featured after having such an impact in the Leeds Game. 

Maybe Cotterill might start him with Kodjia if he wants to shake things up a bit and then bring him off and put Wilbs on. I'm honestly thinking Wes will get the nod ahead of Agard on the u21 match showing, and Bobby will also feature.

That problem ended with us winning the division at a canter!

IF we get a striker in on loan, will he be any better than the right back from Leicester who last Saturday performed, sorry wrong word, imitated an eleven year old who had never pulled on a pair of boots in his life.

The sort of quality we need will not be available on a loan deal so we now have to wait until January to see if the Club are capable in recruiting anyone good enough to help us stay up.

Agard didn't shine in the U21 match this week and even before his latest injury I'm still unsure if he is the answer. That said I was disappointed he hasn't featured after having such an impact in the Leeds Game. 

Maybe Cotterill might start him with Kodjia if he wants to shake things up a bit and then bring him off and put Wilbs on. I'm honestly thinking Wes will get the nod ahead of Agard on the u21 match showing, and Bobby will also feature.

out of interest where did burns play in the u21 game ? I Think if korey is out we 'll defiantly play Reid . 

IF we get a striker in on loan, will he be any better than the right back from Leicester who last Saturday performed, sorry wrong word, imitated an eleven year old who had never pulled on a pair of boots in his life.

The sort of quality we need will not be available on a loan deal so we now have to wait until January to see if the Club are capable in recruiting anyone good enough to help us stay up.

got to pay the going rate or you get monkeys

upfront. Was exciting made some good runs off the ball. Played better than Agard but really should've scored more than 1. 

I still don't expect to see him  up front tomorrow but maybe cotts will consider it when little is more match fit.   I'd quite like to see burns play alongside or just off Kodjia . 

Rightly or wrongly I think he has picked Wilbraham over Agard because he believes he can hold the ball up better and also the fact is that Agard didn't do a proper pre season through injury, so that's all there is to it.

However it seems clear that Wilbraham can't play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday at this level any more and having been by his own admission poor at Birmingham and again last Saturday it is time to try pairing Agard and Kodjia tomorrow for me.

and this will contribute to him losing his job in a few weeks when we will have not picked up many points and are stuck to the bottom of the table and SL panicks. 

Not saying I want him sacked but can see it coming coming

Archived