IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

formerly known as ivan

anyone watching the Fulham/QPR game?

fredericks is looking like the player we thought we had signed.

think it goes to show the difference between playing full back rather than wingback. The difference in two positions is a lot bigger than I thought.

he is looking confident on the ball, getting forward at the right time. No signs of the naivety he showed when he was with us.

shame things didn't work out for whatever reason.

My completely unfounded opinion is... He left because he thought he was better than he was so I'm glad he left! ...I should caveat that this is purely opinion and not based on fact or any inside knowledge that I have of the club. I do not wish to cast any negatives assertions over Mr Frederick's character.

Have made a couple of changes for you.

How do you know that? I didn't think his 'personal reasons' had been revealed? Unless you know different?

Professional football is like some weird Masonic Temple.... nothing is ever 'revealed' to the public. 'Mutual Consent', is generally code for.... the shit hit the fan, but we're not telling ;-)

I heard a rumour that Flint twatted him when Cotteril repeatedly told him to track his man back, and he kept moaning it was everyone else not working and it wasn't his problem. 

Emphasis on the word rumour.  No official Source. 

yea I've heard that. Heard it was Little as well. I know it's speculation, but if that was his attitude probably better he's gone but you can see his talent in his more natural position. 

Also if we ever do change formation to a back 4, he would've given us options on the right side as a RM and RB with Ayling and Little also.  It's a shame we couldn't keep him in the end as I believe he would've gotten better

I heard a rumour that Flint twatted him when Cotteril repeatedly told him to track his man back, and he kept moaning it was everyone else not working and it wasn't his problem. 

Emphasis on the word rumour.  No official Source. 

I heard that it was Little who hit him, apparently then everyone shut him out and supported little. Fredericks naturally wanted to leave straight away. From a person who I believe 100% but I have 0% knowledge of how he got told. I'll try to find out. 

I think everyone now knows the gist of what happened...funny how it gets out eventually...a few little quips by players have alluded to it since him leaving. The latest one was by FF... 'Anyone we bring in at the moment is going to walk into a young, energetic and vibrant dressing room and, if they don't fit in, it will be their fault, not the boys who are already here."

@RyanFredericks_: I wish the club all the best this season, great bunch of lads and enjoyed my short time spent with them.

Unless he was asked to tweet that to cover it up, it doesn't sound like someone who was shut out by the rest of the squad. He still follows a lot of the lads on Twitter as well, including Little.

@RyanFredericks_: I wish the club all the best this season, great bunch of lads and enjoyed my short time spent with them.

Unless he was asked to tweet that to cover it up, it doesn't sound like someone who was shut out by the rest of the squad. He still follows a lot of the lads on Twitter as well, including Little.

That tweet is just standard fare for any footballers leaving a club, it basically says nothing, cliche bingo.

Archived