IGNORED

Bryan in CM

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

It was with Bryan in central midfield and Williams at wing back. I wasn't there but this is what they were saying on the radio/twitter.

Christ, really?!?! Williams at wingback? That point seems even more impressive than it did 10 mins ago...

I thought Williams, Flint and Baker were at the back with Ayling in midfield.

In that case, how did Bryan do?

When JB was first coming through (and before he made that left WB role his own), I said that I could see him having a future in central midfield- good engine, good range of passing, doesn't mind putting his foot in. I doubt this will be a permanent arrangement, but I'm not suprised that it worked 

It was with Bryan in central midfield and Williams at wing back. I wasn't there but this is what they were saying on the radio/twitter.

What do you mean, you weren't there?  You mean you're not the real Kodjia?  Pot pourri!    I thought we were all using our real names now...Chateauneuf du Pape!

Coming up through the ranks Joe was a CM. I can't think who would have converted him to a FB/WB. Mcinnes or SOD?

im interested to hear how Little did after fearing the worst over his recovery from injury. Any signs of him nearing 100%? 

Little seems to still be a bit short of full match fitness- He looked exhausted going into the last 15 minutes. But we do (imo) look a better outfit with him in the team than without.

Archived