IGNORED

Marcus

TETBURY MASSIVE

I know that i am going to be slated for not saying where i know from!

But MARCUS STEWART will be a city player 04/05 season.

The club are thrashing out a deal with him to ensure that both the club and him get the deal they want.

I have been trusted with this info so please dont hassle me with (where do you know that gossip from, blah blah)

It is good info and they have been correct before,

SO YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

if i am wrong i wont post any transfer posts again.

Keep it red, keep it real!

:grr::D:grr::laugh::):wacko::o:city::city::city:

:D:P:o:grr: Sorry but I have heard enough rumours on here to last a life time, but it made happy reading in an otherwise dull day at work.

I know that i am going to be slated for not saying where i know from!

But MARCUS STEWART will be a city player 04/05 season.

The club are thrashing out a deal with him to ensure that both the club and him get the deal they want.

I have been trusted with this info so please dont hassle me with (where do you know that gossip from, blah blah)

It is good info and they have  been correct before,

SO YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

if i am wrong i wont post any transfer posts again.

Keep it red, keep it real!

:D  :grr:  :laugh:  :)  :wacko:  :o  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:

I never asked that!

I told them that there was alot of noise down the city and on the website that MS was going to be a city player this summer and weather it was true? and if they could find out for me?

I met the person last night to watch the England game, he walked in said yes he will sign when the final details are sorted, but dont tell anyone yet!

so i havent spoken to anyone!!!

I know things aint sorted til things have been signed but isnt nice to know a little bit of inside info on what is likely to happen?

:grr:

would not surprise me, but the only way I see it happening is if we give him a longer contact, but on a smaller wage, the issue will be if we can link it to appearances, which would safegaurd us against paying him if he got a long term injury.

he obviuosly wants to come home to brizol

so its ok to break whoever it is' trust! yet you feel you havent broken his trust because you haven't mentiond who "they" are. if you can speak so freely about this discovery and if "they" new ne thing of the forum then "they" would not be best pleased so if they know about the forum they are going to know it was you!!! and if they dont know ne thing about the forum whats the big deal. trust is something you have to earn and if "they" finds out about this then you have some serious but kissin

I'm not stupid enough to get found out.

The reason why i wont say is i know people who read this forum and they cant put the jigsaw together if i dont say a name!

The info has been great in the past, so i would like to keep getting the info,

all i can say is SORRY for knowing.

next time i find something out i wont say a word!

I'm as excited as the next city fan, in getting whats needed to get us up to the next level.

You dont have to believe me! but i thought people would like to know.

if they dont then fair enough i will keep the info to myself in future.

The reason why i wont say is i know people who read this forum and they cant put the jigsaw together if i dont say a name!

I'm as excited as the next city fan, in getting whats needed to get us up to the next level.

Fair enough mate , i beleive you. If you are right it would be great , rumours like this is what makes the forum and it make pre season more exciting. Keep us updated if you hear any more.

:D

fair play mate.. people get a bit of infor and share it with people. Even if it only turns out to be 50% correct its better than no% at all.. Forum is for opinions/rumours and having a good old rant about football.. a lot of people are forgetting this :grr: :@

Guest 21palmyra

Quite frankly, if I had entrusted you with such confidential info and you had posted it on the forum, I would be just a tad displeased with you and never tell you anything in confidence again!!! I hope we DO sign him, but I for for one think it highly unlikely.

apparently nothing new!

how about this then?

HE WILL DEFINATLY SIGN!

I dont want to say that, because things can go wrong and not happen, like i said i am excitied as this is the first time my info is city related!

I'm not telling you, you have to believe it!

Are you jelous becuase no one tells you information?

it doesent offend me, just disappoints me that you know everything and no one else has the chance to air their info and opinions!

i have put it on here for people to read! i am not going to get found out so that is why i have shared the info.

if you dont like it i apolgise, i just thought people might be interested but obviously not, sorry to have wasted everyones time.

If anyone wants to now anything as cynic, he/she knows everything!

it doesent offend me, just disappoints me that you know everything and no one else has the chance to air their info and opinions!

i have put it on here for people to read! i am not going to get found out so that is why i have shared the info.

if you dont like it i apolgise, i just thought people might be interested but obviously not, sorry to have wasted everyones time.

If anyone wants to now anything as cynic, he/she knows everything!

some of us are interested in rumours, so i say keep up the good work. Thanks for an encouraging pre season post!

How about this if it comes true we will worship the name TETBURY MASSIVE thanks mate you have got the forum buzzing slightly. lets not get to wound up shall we lads, about 75% of us would probably claim to have said he was going to come lets back TETBURY MASSIVE and hope that it goes ahead! :grr::D:grr::laugh::):wacko::o:city:

Archived