IGNORED

Marcus

TETBURY MASSIVE

Marcus Stewart is as close to signing for City as Ronaldo and Zidane are, we can talk money all we like with any player but if the money isn't right they wont be signing, Stewart is no exception to this rule.

So like Cynic has said before, this isn't anything new and something that hasn't been openly known for sometime already.

Marcus Stewart is as close to signing for City as Ronaldo and Zidane are, we can talk money all we like with any player but if the money isn't right they wont be signing, Stewart is no exception to this rule.

What rule is this that you refer to? What that footballers only play for the money?

I so hope that are proved wrong! There are always exceptions to the rules. Players such as err ummm I'm sure that there are some players who play for thier home club and turn down bigger offers. Any help on this?

What rule is this that you refer to? What that footballers only play for the money?

I so hope that are proved wrong! There are always exceptions to the rules. Players such as err ummm I'm sure that there are some players who play for thier home club and turn down bigger offers. Any help on this?

errrrrrrrrrrr...........David beckham! No , but he did support man u. :grr:

if any of u saw the programme on Gazza u would have seen his love and need to play. kind of the same

Ok you love your job, it's near your home, you get paid £300 a week, another firm closer to your family home wants to pay you £50 a week, are you telling me that you will drop £250 a week now just to work closer to your family home and still expect to carry on in the same way.

All players have their favourite clubs but I doubt many actually end up playing for them, Michael Owen, Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Steven Gerrard are all Everton fans but have played for Liverpool, I can't see Michael Owen and Gerrard giving up their salaries and chance of winning things in the game to go and play for Everton, would you??

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Stewart at City but I feel Lansdown would have to pay perhaps double the current highest paid players salary, and if he does that then what was the point of him saying we need to cut-back on players and coaching salaries.

Ok you love your job, it's near your home, you get paid £300 a week, another firm closer to your family home wants to pay you £50 a week, are you telling me that you will drop £250 a week now just to work closer to your family home and still expect to carry on in the same way.

No I wouldn't. But, If I was a millionaire and had good future prospect in terms of employment, i was offered a job that had been a lifelong ambition, that would allow me to develop other skills, that would allow me to be the big fish enhancing my reputation I would seriously consider it.

Stewart by all accounts has a career in football as a coach after he stops playing. Why wouldn't it be at city. We have failed to develop our strikers in recent history! He can help this.

Look, its a good rumour, and fun to read, and we all hope you are right.

But you are not exactly Sherlock Holmes. Um - who is this secret spy with this excellent story - who wishes to reamin so silent so his cover is not blown:

- lets have a guess you live in Tetbury - a wild guess possibly, but I will run with it;

- click on your user name and go into your personal profile - and lo and behold, you have entered your full name!

If I was 'BC Big Brother' not exactly going to take a first class degree in esponage theories to make sure you get little more 'sensitive' information!

:grr::D:P:grr::laugh:

Archived