IGNORED

I like this club

JM91

I'm glad you say that.  Take a look at this table, set the dates to be in line with when you started supporting city.  realise that actually we get to see our time win a lot more often than most in England. 
Needless to say I like that.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/all-time-table/1999-2000/2015-2016

**** me!!!!!!  We are 7th in my time!!  7th!!!!

It doesn't bloody feel like it.  Who wrote that programme?  Someone connected with IT at City?

I'm glad you say that.  Take a look at this table, set the dates to be in line with when you started supporting city.  realise that actually we get to see our time win a lot more often than most in England. 
Needless to say I like that.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/all-time-table/1999-2000/2015-2016

I'm sad to say, in my case the gas are at 6, we are at 33!

I like what you like but additionally, I would like a run of home wins before it becomes impossible to stay up.

Like another poster, I started in the Third (South) and have seen 8 promotions, a few good Cup runs, three Mickey Mouse Cup wins.

But on the down side, I have suffered seven relegations, three of them in consecutive seasons and far too many spent fighting against relegation.

So JM91, I like that you like a lot about City but I really would like to be more successful than we are.

I like the players.  I like the effort they put in. 

I like Steve Cotterill.  I like his accent.  I would prefer if he wasn't quite so bitter about losing but I like that I haven't been able to find that out for about 18 months because we haven't been losing. 

I like the board. I like Steve Lansdown and how evident it is that he is passionate about not only the team but the city as a whole, and is willing to back that passion with work. 

I like the stadium. I like that it isn't a soulless bowl and that fans have been consulted throughout the process of building it. 

I like the kit.  I like that we make it ourselves and that it is unique to us.  no-one else wears out template in different colours. 

I like our fans, particularly away fans.  I like that almost all of our songs are about cider.

I like that we give out free shirts to kids with season tickets.

I love this football club.

Brought a little tear to my eye reading this

I love we are the 9th winnnigest team since 1962

I love that 5 generations of my family are City fans

I love that my old man wanted his ashes spread within sight of our ground

I love the feeling of winning...A couple more soon would be nice

I love that Mark Saunders put this club in perspective

I love BRISTOL CITY FC

I like the driving from Cornwall on match days (bit of a drive back)

I like when I meet my mates before the game for a pint

I like taking my daughter to match day and see her wear her shirt with pride (who needs those big teams)

I Like going to Portugal this summer to see my team with my mates (I  didn't like the dates changing so I didn't get to see them play)

I like our team will do anything for each other,

I like SC and he's got a proper accent

I like our new striker !

But most of all I like being proud to be a City supporter !

Archived