IGNORED

I like this club

JM91

I like the players.  I like the effort they put in. 

I like Steve Cotterill.  I like his accent.  I would prefer if he wasn't quite so bitter about losing but I like that I haven't been able to find that out for about 18 months because we haven't been losing. 

I like the board. I like Steve Lansdown and how evident it is that he is passionate about not only the team but the city as a whole, and is willing to back that passion with work. 

I like the stadium. I like that it isn't a soulless bowl and that fans have been consulted throughout the process of building it. 

I like the kit.  I like that we make it ourselves and that it is unique to us.  no-one else wears out template in different colours. 

I like our fans, particularly away fans.  I like that almost all of our songs are about cider.

I like that we give out free shirts to kids with season tickets.

I love this football club.

Would prefer people to add to the list. 
It seems to me that we have more positives going on at this club than pretty much ever before, yet we focus on negatives.  

look mate I'm 100% behind your views and the club, I get plenty of stick for it( and give plenty out) but I agree were are lucky to be city fans.

I like the fact that next season we will have a 27,000 seater stadium. I also like the fact Tha this stadium is at Ashton gate.

I like Steve Cotterill.  I like his accent.  I would prefer if he wasn't quite so bitter about losing but I like that I haven't been able to find that out for about 18 months because we haven't been losing. 

I like the board. I like Steve Lansdown and how evident it is that he is passionate about not only the team but the city as a whole, and is willing to back that passion with work. 

I like the stadium. I like that it isn't a soulless bowl and that fans have been consulted throughout the process of building it. 

I like the kit.  I like that we make it ourselves and that it is unique to us.  no-one else wears out template in different colours. 

I like our fans, particularly away fans.  I like that almost all of our songs are about cider.

Think I've had disagreements with you before but 100% with you on the general thrust of that.

I for one am getting effed off with the air of negativity so soon after such an amazing season.

I like it that we had a break last season from the moaning and groaning, and that we didn't cheer our own players being substituted.

I like it that I have seen my team win 9-2 and 8-2.

I like the unique look and atmosphere of the Atyeo, although I sit in the South Stand. People say Ashton Gate is quiet but compared to other grounds I've been to with City it's WAY better than most.

I like celebrations like the equaliser against Leeds. One of the best times ever for me even though it wasn't a win. 

I liked the free shirts for kids thing too - and that my daughter wears hers with pride nearly all the time when she's not at school. I like it that my daughter goes mad at me when I test her by saying we're rubbish/going down/going to lose.

I don't 'like' this club, it's given me more wrecked weekends than I care to remember, but it has given some fantastic moments too, I don't like that some of our own, fans are fighting each other, and I don't like the corporate feel at the moment, I don't like that we are bottom of the Championship.

I don't 'like' Bristol City, like I could choose what football club I could 'like', I had no choice, it was a birthright, handed down from my fathers father to me, and now on to my own three sons.

Like? No

Life? Yes

I like that there are 20,000+ people that share the same passion and love for something as me.

I like that we have a site (OTIB) where we can interact, discuss, argue and disagree with each other all due to our passion for this football club.

I also like just how much better we are than the Gas 

MTG OTIB

I like this club.

I am a Bristolian and Bristol City are my local team. 

I like that I can take my disabled son to AG for £50 for a season....and I get in free.  We get a great view of match, and in the two seasons I've been taking him, he's seen the highs and the lows.  I've pretty much seen mainly lows in sporadic spells since 1978/9.

I like Steve Cotterill, and want him to stay and follow on the great job he's done so far.

I like the fact that every player in our squad would bust a gut for each other. I cannot think of one player who thinks he is better than the rest, even if he is.

I like the harsh realities of the Championship.  Even if it's a struggle, imagine being in Zleague One this season, say missing out on playoffs, because our manager played for draws when we had 3 tough away games on the trot (we picked up 9/9 instead).

i like to get behind my team, not boo them.

When I started to support this club we were in the Third division (South). The fact that we are now in the Championship means that we have had more success than failures over that period of time. Surely we all got to love the fact that this is Bristol City, our club come what may. We all love the club which is why we are so passionate in our posts. Success will come as will failure, its the nature of the game. We are playing in a very strong league at the moment and yes we are struggling, but things will change for the better one day. Remember, always believe. 

I'm glad you say that.  Take a look at this table, set the dates to be in line with when you started supporting city.  realise that actually we get to see our time win a lot more often than most in England. 
Needless to say I like that.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/all-time-table/1999-2000/2015-2016

WOW!

I have just done this and, since 1966, we are 12th!

Just shows how statistics can be deceiving:shifty:

Archived