IGNORED

Head North....

Yatesman

Ok....I know,

You're probably a bit fed up with us Non-Leaguers trying to tempt you to attend our silly little matches at our crappy little stadiums.

But ....y'know what...I bet a £ to pinch of sh** you'll love it...if you try it !

I have to say, We have had a better response on here than on Gas Guzzler...which has actually surprised me !

So... if you'll indulge me one last time.. Yate Town vs Bashley in the Southern League S&West division tomorrow K/O 3pm only £5 entry ( reduced from £8.50 to celebrate Non-League Day )

@ Lodge Rd Stadium , Yate, Nr Bristol. Yes..we want your cash but you will have a good, different football experience.

Free parking, BT Sports, Bar, Hot food, Friendly relaxed atmosphere......warm welcome!

Wear the colours !! No-one will ...mind...Have a good time ...bring the kids..... (£1 each)

I love grassroots football ....For one day a season give us a chance !

The gas have been hosting one or two non-league days of their own in recent times tbf. 

Hope you get a good turn out.

My Grandad got a supporter of the year award at Bashley when he got too old to travel regularly to Southampton/Bournemouth (going to both depending who was home was a tradition he kept up).  It was 50p to get in when he first took me circa 1990ish.

Archived