IGNORED

Well done boyos

Major Isewater

Is it me or does anyone else feel that Wales' progression to the Euro's has been massively blown out of proportion?

OK so they ran Belgium close but other than Bosnia there was no serious contender in that group. Everyone seems to be talking like they massively overachieved, I'd say there should have been serious questions asked if they hadn't qualified. 

They managed only 11 goals in 10 games - ok so they defended admirably but Bosnia, Israel, Cyprus and Andorra conceded 79 goals between them! Every other team in the group scored more than them with the exception of Andorra. 

They have a good squad overall and I can't for the life of me work out what all the fuss is about? They absolutely should have been better than those 4 over the course of 10 games which is how it panned out. 

Reading this back it all sounds very bitter and anti Welsh which is isn't supposed to - I'm glad they're going to be at the Euro's - just that I really can't see that it's that much of an achievement to be be better than 4 poor teams over 10 games - they're the strongest squad by far in that group other than Belgium. 

Is it me or does anyone else feel that Wales' progression to the Euro's has been massively blown out of proportion?

OK so they ran Belgium close but other than Bosnia there was no serious contender in that group. Everyone seems to be talking like they massively overachieved, I'd say there should have been serious questions asked if they hadn't qualified. 

They managed only 11 goals in 10 games - ok so they defended admirably but Bosnia, Israel, Cyprus and Andorra conceded 79 goals between them! Every other team in the group scored more than them with the exception of Andorra. 

They have a good squad overall and I can't for the life of me work out what all the fuss is about? They absolutely should have been better than those 4 over the course of 10 games which is how it panned out. 

Reading this back it all sounds very bitter and anti Welsh which is isn't supposed to - I'm glad they're going to be at the Euro's - just that I really can't see that it's that much of an achievement to be be better than 4 poor teams over 10 games - they're the strongest squad by far in that group other than Belgium. 

To be honest i thought i'd ended up in a coma and woken up to Wales winning the Euro's watching those celebrations.

They haven't got enough credit. That squad was shattered by the death of their manager.

Archived