IGNORED

Well done boyos

Major Isewater

Give them their due....It was a BIG 5 hrs for them yesterday and despite both the rugby and footy teams losing they didn't let it tarnish the celebrations....I for one look forward to all the UK participation....hope the Republic do it as well.....

What are the odds on us all being in same group?   Now that would be fun......

It's just a shame the feeling is never reciprocated back towards the English by them.

Was sat watching the England v Wales game up in Clifton....and a couple Taffs got up and sang their Rugby National Anthem....whole pub gave them a round of applause.

Do that in Wales and you'd be kicked out....

It's just a shame the feeling is never reciprocated back towards the English by them.

Was sat watching the England v Wales game up in Clifton....and a couple Taffs got up and sang their Rugby National Anthem....whole pub gave them a round of applause.

It's easy to be charitable to the inferior but nobody likes the arrogant.

exactly spudski, they hate us and would never dare support us in any way shape or form, same for the Scots - Anyone But England

why some English support them is beyond me, not sure if that makes us better or stupid!

exactly spudski, they hate us and would never dare support us in any way shape or form, same for the Scots - Anyone But England

why some English support them is beyond me, not sure if that makes us better or stupid!

The fans do and that will never change any more than we would start getting all huggy with the ladyboys from over the bridge. What you have to say though is, if you watch the reaction from the team and Coleman last night, you could see how much it meant to them and that`s to be admired I reckon.

Hi there, I must be unusual then in that I'm a Welsh and always support the home nations whoever is playing, I naturally like to see Wales win but always support all others when it's their turn.

And for the record, I've been a ST holder supporting City for almost 25 years now...

Hi there, I must be unusual then in that I'm a Welsh and always support the home nations whoever is playing, I naturally like to see Wales win but always support all others when it's their turn.

And for the record, I've been a ST holder supporting City for almost 25 years now...

Fair play fella...and i'm sure some others are like you in Wales....but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

I spent 3 years with an ex GF in Pontypridd...it was a nightmare being English when any sport was on. Thankfully her father was Selector of the Rugby team, so it gained me favour in many of the pubs. But there were still two I couldn't go in. I also spent many years travelling the south of Wales when I worked as a Quantity Surveyor....the same type of experience in each town and City I visited.

Don't mind banter...but it felt like a deep seated hostility many times.

Btw....I'm not anti Welsh, my current GF is Welsh and lives in Cardiff....so all good :-)

The more 'British Isles' teams the better. I hope it is England, Wales, N Ireland and Eire. Is it possible for all four to be in the same group?

That won't happen because the pots are decided by these EUFA rankings and Wales being the 2nd lowest ranking will be in pot 4 with Albania,N Ireland and one other i think ?............http://www.footballseeding.com/international-tournaments/euro-2016/

http://www.footballseeding.com/national-ranking-uefa/ranking-2015/

Archived