IGNORED

Best Stream for Forest Game

EstoniaTallinnRed

It's possible to get streams without ads by installing XBMC Media Centre (now known as KODI) with the SportsDevil add-on. I'm running it on Linux but think it's meant to work on Windows as well. It took a bit of effort to get it working but worth it in the end. Lots of information on the net on how to set it up.

My p2p & first row sports have always done the job.

But if they don't, you could buy a one day sky sports pass off of NowTV for £6.99, if you buy it just before kick off I expect you'd manage to get a couple of the Saturday games in as well. Wouldn't have to worry about the quality then either 

It's possible to get streams without ads by installing XBMC Media Centre (now known as KODI) with the SportsDevil add-on. I'm running it on Linux but think it's meant to work on Windows as well. It took a bit of effort to get it working but worth it in the end. Lots of information on the net on how to set it up.

Kodi is great,all the sky sports + BT

Kodi keep freezing or crashing my macbook .. its a really heavy piece of software.

But if they don't, you could buy a one day sky sports pass off of NowTV for £6.99, if you buy it just before kick off I expect you'd manage to get a couple of the Saturday games in as well. Wouldn't have to worry about the quality then either 

Does that work overseas do you know? I'll have to research that one.

Kodi is great,all the sky sports + BT

I could not find sky or BT on there.. i must be blind. ;(

I usually use Cricfree, but lately it is full of ads and seems impossible to go to full screen without turning off Adblocker and even when I do,  it sends me to some other sites.  Your help would be appreciated please.

Occasionally I get that problem on cricfree where you can't go full screen. They seem to use different video players on different streams for some reason which causes the problem. It's usually fairly easy to get around though, just select another stream on there with a different video player or just zoom in, which effectively makes it full screen. (Assuming the ads aren't all over the video).

Can't buy Sky Go Sports passes outside of the UK now!  I tried as only 6.99 but the message comes up. not allowed outside UK. I don't know,  if I use Hola it might work.

Can't buy Sky Go Sports passes outside of the UK now!  I tried as only 6.99 but the message comes up. not allowed outside UK. I don't know,  if I use Hola it might work.

yeah think you can get around it if you know how, my bad though, didn't realise the people looking lived abroad.

I have looked at Cricfree again and although you can get a screen,  it is party blocked off with boxes that state that you must sign up for a free account. However when you do this,  they require your credit card number for verification. I don't like this,  as they can take money from your account without your knowledge/

Yes and they are now doing the same as Cricfree and asking for your credit card details, they do say however,  that they will not charge your card unless you sign up for their Premier account.   Hmmmmmmm!

First Row are doing exactly the same as VIP and Cricfree, seems like they all want your money now and there are no free streamings available without risking your credit/debit card.

I have looked at Cricfree again and although you can get a screen,  it is party blocked off with boxes that state that you must sign up for a free account. However when you do this,  they require your credit card number for verification. I don't like this,  as they can take money from your account without your knowledge/

Yes and they are now doing the same as Cricfree and asking for your credit card details, they do say however,  that they will not charge your card unless you sign up for their Premier account.   Hmmmmmmm!

Ignore ANY advertisement that comes up on these websites!! Close the boxes and watch the video! If it opens a new tab when trying to close the boxes then close the tab, go back and try again

Correct me if i am wrong but Kodi just uses the same streams you can easily find on the web like cricfree, vipleague etc? Don't get me wrong i think Kodi is useful for movies and tv but seems pointless installing it for live sports.

You have to have SportsDevil add-on installed. The difference is the ads are removed, plus you have many streams available in one place. You can also watch live channels such as Sky and BT Sport.

Ignore ANY advertisement that comes up on these websites!! Close the boxes and watch the video! If it opens a new tab when trying to close the boxes then close the tab, go back and try again

Exactly this^^^^^^ all the ads MUST have an x to close them, although some maybe small and fient, and some ads may overlap; could be several x on one ad, trail and error will close them; if a x click makes the add go to full screen just close by clicking x in corner; NEVER SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING OR GIVE CARD DETAILS WHILE TRYING TO STREAM; some links to streams are better than others, freeze less again trail and error.

Thank you Red!  This is exactly as I have posted before.  They won't let you get full screen unless you sign up for a so called free account, so free in fact, that they need your credit/debit card details.  They show three boxes that block most of the small screen that tell you to click and get your free account, as you can't sign up as a guest. So it will be RB commentary for me tonight via my link.

Thank you Red!  This is exactly as I have posted before.  They won't let you get full screen unless you sign up for a so called free account, so free in fact, that they need your credit/debit card details.  They show three boxes that block most of the small screen that tell you to click and get your free account, as you can't sign up as a guest. So it will be RB commentary for me tonight via my link.

you'll be more likely to find something once the game is just about to kick off, also if you install chrome & use their Ad Blocker it'll change your life haha!

Maybe I should refer you again to the posts of me and glos old boy :facepalm:

Archived