IGNORED

Best Stream for Forest Game

EstoniaTallinnRed

Thank you Red!  This is exactly as I have posted before.  They won't let you get full screen unless you sign up for a so called free account, so free in fact, that they need your credit/debit card details.  They show three boxes that block most of the small screen that tell you to click and get your free account, as you can't sign up as a guest. So it will be RB commentary for me tonight via my link.

sorry, i can get full screen and no ones asked me to pay nowt!

To anyone out there who watches on Now TV. I will be streaming the game on Now TV via Apple TV to my, err, TV! The picture itself is fine but the motion is always a lot less smooth/more jumpy than ordinary broadcast television via dish or aerial. I have an LCD rather than Plasma, which I know doesn't help when it comes to motion. I have a fast fibre optic connection.

Does anyone else find this and do they have a solution?

Correct me if i am wrong but Kodi just uses the same streams you can easily find on the web like cricfree, vipleague etc? Don't get me wrong i think Kodi is useful for movies and tv but seems pointless installing it for live sports.

the dexter tv add on for kodi is fantastic hd quality and has all the satelite tv sports channels.  try that one if you're used to using sports devil or the like, it's a massive upgrade.

To anyone out there who watches on Now TV. I will be streaming the game on Now TV via Apple TV to my, err, TV! The picture itself is fine but the motion is always a lot less smooth/more jumpy than ordinary broadcast television via dish or aerial. I have an LCD rather than Plasma, which I know doesn't help when it comes to motion. I have a fast fibre optic connection.

Does anyone else find this and do they have a solution?

Can't say I've experienced the same when using an old Android tablet in conjunction with a Google Chromecast. 

Archived