IGNORED

Team For tomorrow Night

Healeyred96

I generally don't know what the team will be tomorrow so feel free to leave your suggesters of what the team might be   

Was thinking the same.  A good few unknowns...

...is Smith fit? 

...how sharp are Bennett and Cox and how much do they understand the formation?

...is a change in formation gonna happen?

Having said that, I don't really care...we are gonna win 3-1. :fingerscrossed:

Fielding 

Ayling         Flint         Baker 

Bennett   Smith   Pack    Freeman    Bryan 

Cox         Kodjia

Subs Hamer Little Williams Reid Robinson Willbraham Agard

Based on the fact that Cotterill sees and works with the players on a daily basis ( unlike us on here)  I think I'll leave the team selection to him.

That's the spirit Robbo!

For the same reason I refuse to take part in the prediction thread. Destiny is the only one who truly knows what the final score will be, so I'll leave it with her. 

Fielding

Bennett Ayling Flint Baker Bryan

Smith Pack

Freeman

Wilbs Kodjia

Cant see Wilbs getting dropped. Think Little was to blame for the two late goals that cost us 4 points and don't think he is fully fit and will be(IMO) the only change in our usual lineup

Would hope Cox starts over Wilbs.

With this formation we can push Freeman to left mid and Bennett to right making a 442.

Based on the fact that Cotterill sees and works with the players on a daily basis ( unlike us on here)  I think I'll leave the team selection to him.

Great, such insight. What's the point of even going on this thread then? You know what the content is going to be.

This is a football forum, people will debate team selection.

Great, such insight. What's the point of even going on this thread then? You know what the content is going to be.

This is a football forum, people will debate team selection.

It's a tedious threat for sure. Too many wannabe football managers in every walk of life so we all get other people's team selections shoved in our faces. 

Fact is most of them have no idea.

It's a tedious threat for sure. Too many wannabe football managers in every walk of life so we all get other people's team selections shoved in our faces. 

Fact is most of them have no idea.

I agree  there, lots of the teams posted on here/Facebook are just ridiculous. People are entitled to post them though.

An ITK told me that Cox is training as a starter and Wilbs as a sub. Whether or not Cox is "fit" to start today we will see but he's definitely been brought in to start. Cant believe people on here wouldn't be playing Reid. 

Fielding

Ayling Flint Baker
    Bennet Reid Smith Bryan

Freeman

Kodjia Cox 

Would hope Cox starts over Wilbs.

With this formation we can push Freeman to left mid and Bennett to right making a 442.

I would hope too. Has been reluctant to change for most of his tenure here. Dropped Wade last season but even that was a few months after the Swindon red which I think he wasn't the same after. I just can't see a formation change at all. They run it at every level and of the club and I've only ever seen it change to 4-3-3 late in matches. I could be proven wrong though. Would love to see Wilbs as a bench option though. Either spelling Kodjia for 20 minutes with a lead or coming on to be big in the box for 15-20 minutes trying to win it. Think we'd get more from him then. No matter what though, I want a win!!! COYR!!

what about keeping our stupid pointless views after the match to ourselves.........unless we win of course  :@))

I'd start Wilbs BUT with Cox as a sub in a realistic timeframe as neither are likely to last 90 mins.

If Korey is back then I'll feel a whole lot better.

Some people on here just seem to get it.

Some don't.

Smug and happy.

An ITK told me that Cox is training as a starter and Wilbs as a sub. Whether or not Cox is "fit" to start today we will see but he's definitely been brought in to start.

Hmmm

An ITK? Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin. 

I'd definitely agree that Cox has been brought in to start a game........ just not necessarily from the beginning of the match.

But how do you "train as a starter" and "train as a sub"?

Bibs. No but seriously when doing team movements and full sized training exercises. 

Archived