IGNORED

Mark Cooper Gone

brizzlelou

Yep, but even funnier is that Swindon's chairman, the ever so likeable Lee Power has put himself in charge of team affairs..

can he even do this, doesn't he need his UEFA coaching badges etc?

Got nothing against MC, I'm sure he'll do well.

But his players doing a lap of honour and goading our fans last November still grates...they really thought they'd achieved something, but JET put them right in the tunnel and then we walked the league to shut them up.

It was very satisfying....

I'd call winning a World Cup Final in November an achievement.

Best manager in that League 1 with their budget and they let him go. Not the smartest bunch them swindlers

Think he's an extremely one dimensional manager. The good thing is about our team that had 20 more points than Swindle last season was we could switch it up. They could only play a certain way. He's obviously been found out early this season.

But his players doing a lap of honour and goading our fans last November still grates...they really thought they'd achieved something, but JET put them right in the tunnel and then we walked the league to shut them up.

Don't let it grate, we well and truly had the last laugh and showed them up as the two-bit outfit they are. 

The class we showed that night will live long in the memory. 

Did he? 

Archived