IGNORED

Agard To Leeds?

Kingswoodactor

Can't see him being allowed to leave even if they enquired.

We have 4 strikers including Cox, so with us playing two strikers I can't see us letting one of the two 'spares' leave. Would be odd to loan in Cox if we were to then loan out Agard. 

We have 6 strikers, including Cox. The other 5 are:

Kodjia

Wilbraham

Agard

Robinson

Burns

Fat Evans knows what he can do, and Leeds were obviously in for him when we secured his signature. 

The lad isn't getting game time here, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them enquire as to a loan deal in the near future. 

Didn't Evans sell him to us? Presumably didn't rate him as a Championship striker.

We have 6 strikers, including Cox. The other 5 are:

Kodjia

Wilbraham

Agard

Robinson

Burns

Forgot about Robinson entirely tbh, though don't think Cotts has any intention of using him as an out and out striker, and Burns has barely featured for us, and generally only as an impact sub. 

Even if you count those two I can't see Agard being allowed to leave when we're so light on numbers. 

I was thinking the other week about Agard going out on loan maybe with the view of it being permanent due to not getting game time at all but didn't think it would happen due to lack of cover, was before we got Cox in though and would still leave us short imo so unless we had another lined up can't see it.

I hope he goes nowhere. No point signing a young, raw forward to bin them off on the eve of their best years: 27-31. 

The season's still young and I hope he gets a fair crack. I think he will too. Whilst we are bedding in I appreciate why Wilbs might be more attractive, and when he looked spent I can understand a physical replacement coming in. But I think we will see Kodjia and Agard start together in time. 

Didn't Evans sell him to us? Presumably didn't rate him as a Championship striker.

He choose us over basket case Leeds and dropped a divvy.

Rotherham didn't want to sell him but the time left on his contract made it a sensible sale as the guy would have been a free agent and over 24 by the time the contract expired...That's my recollection anyway.

There is little chance of a loan to any club in the championship for obvious reasons, but an offer in the next window and City looking for funds to buy another forward may not be rejected out of hand.... However I think a run in the side is overdue, just about when (injuries etc) rather than if!

Fat Evans knows what he can do, and Leeds were obviously in for him when we secured his signature. 

The lad isn't getting game time here, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them enquire as to a loan deal in the near future. 

But didn't he sell Agard to us as soon as The Millers got promoted to the Championship? Or am I mistaken, if I'm right though that obviously suggests Evans doesn't think Agard is a Championship player...although I might be wrong and Agard may have wanted to leave Rotherham.

Merlot and getting older is making my memory a bit confuddled!,

Didn't the Chairmen have a problem with Agard and visa versa? Hence why we got him after the move fell through.

Did not hear that one, played agard/wills most of last season until matt smith got up to speed thought cotts rated him.. To be honest did not think kodja would be the success so quickly he has become .Even tho wills played well fri nite , cant see him keeping that up thru this season/ but who knows? think agard will be given a chance to play along side kodja but might have to bide his time.

Did not hear that one, played agard/wills most of last season until matt smith got up to speed thought cotts rated him.. To be honest did not think kodja would be the success so quickly he has become .Even tho wills played well fri nite , cant see him keeping that up thru this season/ but who knows? think agard will be given a chance to play along side kodja but might have to bide his time.

read my post again, you've misread it...

Could have definitely earned more money at Leeds.

Ive heard rumours of him being unsettled, and I'd like to see him go out on loan a little closer to his family, if indeed there is any truth of what was said.

Evans is a tool,he got the best out of Agard, but didn't think he was ready to score regularly in the championship, good confidence booster, even though it pains me to a admit I think he's dead right and Kieron chose us.

No good twiddling him his thumbs, the boys a confidence player, someone in this league must be looking for this style of player?

Archived