IGNORED

10 Fixtures Between Now and Christmas

Kid in the Riot

I look at those fixtures and I see the opposite of favorable. Those are a tough 10 matches with only 3 I would call us a favorite in(IMO). Those are Rotherham, Bolton, and Blackburn. The other teams are strong teams and some are struggling and some are playing well. Some of the strikers we are coming up against scare me because our defense has been lackluster at times. 

We don't need to think about the next 10 however. I'm sure the lads aren't. I am happy with a point at Cardiff and we can go from there. 

The one game that fills me with horror is Wolves. One of those teams we often struggle against. Would love to beat them for a change.

Spoke to a Brentford friend who went to their game the other night. Apparently Wolves really weren't all that, they miss Dicko badly. Le Fondre and Afobe have no partnership and don't play well together. Their squad is bloated and you can only play 11 of them. We always seem to lose against them though!

On 22/10/2015, 08:14:44, Kid in the Riot said:

Actually look quite favourable for us:

Cardiff A (8th) 1pt

Fulham H (13th) 0pt

Wolves H (12th) 3pt

Bolton A (22nd)

Hull H (1st)

Rotherham A (24th)

Blackburn H (15th)

Huddersfield A (18th)

Derby C A (5th)

QPR H (13th)

Especially when you consider at the moment we are 'only' 5 pts behind Wolves in 12th, there's plenty of winnable games there.

I reckon 15 pts is doable from that lot. That would comfortably be enough to see us out of the bottom 3 before Christmas and keep SC in a job. No excuses really, after decent performances against Brighton & Forest.

4 pts from first 3 games then.

11 pts from next 7 games to get the 15 pts I thought was achievable and see us in decent shape going into the New Year.

I can definitely see a few wins and a couple of draws there...

24 minutes ago, cider city red 81 said:

I'll tell you this for NOTHING.

if we win around 5 games we will be 15 points better off for it.

We REALLY need to turn up on Saturday

If we win "around 5 games", that might mean we will win 4 games. I predict that, if we do, we will be 12 points better off!

46 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

I think u probably would rather see him out of a job judged on previous posts !!! It's not your job to give a realistic points total and I for one am not interested one jot what you think. Bore off !!!

Not interested 'one jot' yet bothered to read & reply... do you want to be my friend or summat?

9 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

It's simple stuff, keep out of the black and into the red, you get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed.

Headlines in a Sunday redtop???? I suppose that would depend on the two....

At last, work updated to a browser that can post on the forum :whistle:

Archived