IGNORED

banner ideas for cardiff

Welcome To The Jungle

Really don't see the issue with it being moved for sky, it's not like we have loads moved! Being on sky gives people the chance to see us play that normally wouldn't, and if they live local they may well come down to the gate if they like what they see. 

The only monday football should be on is Easter Monday. If football has to be telavised then it should be at the weekend at some point

Really don't see the issue with it being moved for sky, it's not like we have loads moved! Being on sky gives people the chance to see us play that normally wouldn't, and if they live local they may well come down to the gate if they like what they see. 

Sky has absolutely no interest in problems created for fans, by switching this game. In fact it rather suits their interests, in that the more people who are inconvenienced by the game being moved, more will watch it on Sky. This serves their advertising income potential handsomely. The police have served Sky well! I wonder who's pension pot has been topped up in all of this.

Sky has absolutely no interest in problems created for fans, by switching this game. In fact it rather suits their interests, in that the more people who are inconvenienced by the game being moved, more will watch it on Sky. This serves their advertising income potential handsomely. The police have served Sky well! I wonder who's pension pot has been topped up in all of this.

I'm guessing that the attendance will be reduced by no more than 1000 or so by it being on Monday night. If 750 of those watch on Sky as a result, I'm not sure it'll boost their figures enough to make an ounce of difference to advertising revenue and certainly not enough to make any backhanders worthwhile.

I'm guessing that the attendance will be reduced by no more than 1000 or so by it being on Monday night. If 750 of those watch on Sky as a result, I'm not sure it'll boost their figures enough to make an ounce of difference to advertising revenue and certainly not enough to make any backhanders worthwhile.

Trust somebody to over annalize!! 

Archived