IGNORED

banner ideas for cardiff

Welcome To The Jungle

When the bubble was first introduced SL said no, I'm not having it, his stance hasn't changed. He. Said that he'd be happy for Cardiff fans to make their way to and from Ashton Gate, hassle free, correct me if I'm wrong but he was also quoted about seeking agreement with whoever was running Cardiff at the time in regards of sharing costs for extra policing if need be.

Its Tan and the Heddlu Scum who don't want our fans travelling at free will, as we saw season before last they couldn't control less than half our supporters, they provoked us qnd treated us like animals, just waiting for the slightest reaction to get a response which led to arrests, and what they set out to do give out banning orders.

Everywhere we go we are subjected to the same treatment when we attend in large numbers (or as they would say mobbed up), Skheffield Wednesday,  Birmingham  I'm sure there's another from this season, but the aim is to do what the police and authorities did to any major hooligan force, look at Millwall, West Ham, Borough, Leeds, Brum, hull, Stoke, Sheffield Utd, Spurs etc, they've all had the same treatment.

These so called bubble games maybe a draconian way of controlling the innocent and unruly, however according to statistics they work!

Soon we will be bussed in and out (not just us) to every away game, put in a glorified cage and goaded for 90 minutes, any form of retaliation and it's a good kicking and locking up for the night, sound familiar!

Sing Geldof ....

I Tell You SKY, I Don't Like Mondays, I Tell You SKY I don't like Mondays, I don't like I don't like I don't like Mondays!  -you're gonna shooooot the whole game down.

Brilliant chief! Great minds think alike - I posted pretty much the same in this thread last Friday night - you can't beat the Rats! Class band and very relevant here!

Archived