IGNORED

Heddlu lurking at TM

Aizoon

This Heddlu Lurking  - is he the defensive striker Cotts is looking for and which welsh club does he currently play for?

P.S. I presume if he's had to travel by train he can't afford a car, so we should be able to afford his wages.

This Heddlu Lurking  - is he the defensive striker Cotts is looking for and which welsh club does he currently play for?

P.S. I presume if he's had to travel by train he can't afford a car, so we should be able to afford his wages.

Isn't it spelt Lwrcyng? And if he can afford to travel by train we certainly can't afford him :( 

He's there to meet Horaces's welsh cousin Heddlu off the train

Is the cooking time a little longer? I always liked a bit of Welsh Rarebit more so than Toad in the Hole in fact which was always a tad or a taf too fatty por moi.

So I don't know about Hedlu lurking but Hav is lurking to scoop up that Hedgehog and drop he into a nice bubbling couldron.

Is the cooking time a little longer? I always liked a bit of Welsh Rarebit more so than Toad in the Hole in fact which was always a tad or a taf too fatty por moi.

So I don't know about Hedlu lurking but Hav is lurking to scoop up that Hedgehog and drop he into a nice bubbling couldron.

Very brave to say that from Manilla, but watch out for the Hedgehog Triads :nono: 

Isn't it spelt Lwrcyng? And if he can afford to travel by train we certainly can't afford him :( 

Surely it needs more Ls and a ton more letters to be a proper welsh name - LLwrcyngllantisiliogogogch should do it.

He might have  booked on trainline a few weeks in advance so he could afford the fare, in which case we might just be able to afford him - if he is happy to take cash in hand and luncheon vouchers.

Archived