IGNORED

Heddlu lurking at TM

Aizoon

Surely it needs more Ls and a ton more letters to be a proper welsh name - LLwrcyngllantisiliogogogch should do it.

He might have  booked on trainline a few weeks in advance so he could afford the fare, in which case we might just be able to afford him - if he is happy to take cash in hand and luncheon vouchers.

I went to watch LLwrcyngllantisiliogogogch Town play last season . my heart did sink however when some one in the crowd shouted "give me a L"

I went to watch LLwrcyngllantisiliogogogch Town play last season . my heart did sink however when some one in the crowd shouted "give me a L"

I do remember a chant of HAMILTON ACADEMICALS during a particularly boring game at AG. The name Osman springs to mind for no obvious reason ;)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLz07TaTDEA

Spiney Norman holed up and spotted lurking in & around the Box Tunnel on Friday evening.. believed enroute to Bristol. The notorious Hog God mega*****ster was expected to rendevouz with nephew Horace today at Temple Meads... the reason for this rare visit to the West Country remains unclear although its believed to be connected with a Welsh invasion from Newport Gwent.. What's certain though is Norman doesn't mess around, if he's in town he's seriously on the lookout for something... a visit from Spiney is always 'emotional' ....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLz07TaTDEA

Spiney Norman holed up and spotted lurking in & around the Box Tunnel on Friday evening.. believed enroute to Bristol. The notorious Hog God mega*****ster was expected to rendevouz with nephew Horace today at Temple Meads... the reason for this rare visit to the West Country remains unclear although its believed to be connected with a Welsh invasion from Newport Gwent.. What's certain though is Norman doesn't mess around, if he's in town he's seriously on the lookout for something... a visit from Spiney is always 'emotional' ....

Old Skool supporter or what?

Archived