IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Champions Match Day Thread

Funny old half that, certainly not looked second best, and for me shaded it. Considering our game is built on getting it wide, disappointing with a lot of the final balls in, Bennett an honourable exception. Just the one really good chance for them that thankfully went just wide. Wilbs in the pocket of their CH. Couple of our players off the pace, but then created some chances whilst looking pretty secure at the back. Type of game we have been losing by the odd goal all year, hopefully a different outcome today. Baker a real blow.

HT 0-0... I'd say we have had the better of the chances, but once again have not taken any of them. Their centre-half has Wilbs in his pocket, Joe has been weak needs a kick-up the backside. Cardiff have not created much, but fancy they will be more clinical if/when they do.

That's the worry isn't it. Let's hope we don't rue missing a couple of decent chances/half chances later on. 

Kodjia wasn't unlucky with that header. Should have buried it. Put it in the only place the keeper could save it.

Our second half performances have been shocking of late. That will need to change tonight.

Yep, should have headed it to the other side. Mind you, easy for me to say with a beer in my hand in front of the TV - I'm not the one heading a fast travelling ball! 

If only we had a lethal 'in the box' goal scorer.... so many chances laid on a plate. That's the missing piece of the jigsaw.

To be fair we haven't really had many real clear cut chances, more half chances. Kodjia's header excepted, and even that wasn't an easy chance - it wasn't point blank range and it was a good save; albeit straight at the keeper.