IGNORED

Atyeo being swapped back

Vincent Vega

Who exactly are this "Safety Advisory Group"?  Who do they represent?  Can I join?

I think in the short term this makes sense.  All the City fans will be in one sweep around the stadium and the away fans can sing to the steel and clouds.

It is painful reading

https://www2.bristol.gov.uk/committee/2014/re/re002/0715_7.pdf

This is a good question. The Atyeo was reconfigured in close season, seats removed and new gangways formed to create that narrow segregation block. Will the segregation now move again?

That question aside, this is clearly the best arrangement all round.

Imagine that would be quite straightforward - removing seats from one area to create a new gangway, and bolting them into the gangway previously created.

I'm no expert on creating segregation areas but it doesn't sound a particularly complicated job to me, and I can't see any reason for the home/away allocations to change.

Thanks!  Painful reading!?  If anyone else hasn't read this yet and is considering the choice between reading the PDF and sticking pins in their eyes, I recommend looking for a pin box.

The SAG is an advisory body to the local council and the safety certificate has already been allocated based on their advice.  Any further advice is just that and BCFC could tell them where to stick their advice.

Does anybody have a picture to show how far across the home fans go? I'm trying to picture it. 

I've probably got better but quickly found these that I took. The last photo is how it might revert back to, it's a bit full as it was the West Ham FA Cup match.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've probably got better but quickly found these that I took. The last photo is how it might revert back to, it's a bit full as it was the West Ham FA Cup match.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thankyou for that. So I assume they will move the segregation netting across? Otherwise it will be a tight squeeze.

A bit disappointed to be moved to be honest, we have lovely seats just behind the goal slightly towards the away fans division. I don't quite see why we need to move, I would have thought they could leave the central block as is...... I will be annoyed if we don't get the same sort of view.

• Admin

A bit disappointed to be moved to be honest, we have lovely seats just behind the goal slightly towards the away fans division. I don't quite see why we need to move, I would have thought they could leave the central block as is...... I will be annoyed if we don't get the same sort of view.

Assume this is the "reserved" block?

Would hope for you that your seat is just mirrored in the new section

Archived