IGNORED

The Official Champions v Fulham Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

In a season where our transfer activity could very well get us relegated. it's quite sad that our single summer signing has been the one bright light.

And that our only other one we ended up selling to a team who just beat the shit out us inside 35 minutes at home.

We cut our own throats this summer.

Edited by samo II
4 minutes ago, Badger8 said:

I got smashed last week and the week before for saying that we look defensively frail and I was fed-up of SC's ego in not changing things. Just saying like.....

Yep you got smashed for saying it because we'd kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games. Please keep your smug "I told you so" posts to yourself, no one is impressed and no one wants to hear it when we've just been hammered at home.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yep you got smashed for saying it because we'd kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games. Please keep your smug "I told you so" posts to yourself, no one is impressed and no one wants to hear it when we've just been hammered at home.

We may have done, but the cracks have been hugely obvious. A hammering like this has been on the cards. 

You're right about though, not the time. As for being smug, not at all, but just goes to show that people can't take what they dish. 

What would people do on Tuesday?

Foe me it would be Hamer and Reid in for Fielding and Freeman. Maybe Cox for Wilbraham who looked like he had concrete boots on today. And definitely Baker in for Bryan if the lad is fit. For me Bryan and Freeman went missing when it counted today. Pack gets a lot of stick in comparison but at least he tried to get on the ball and put himself up there to be shot at - a far better trait in a player than going missing in my view.

• Like 3

Here we go then... Cotts on the radio... seems very subdued... not heard him like this after a loss before. A reality check? Maybe we will see some formation or player changes.

He is talking a lot better than he usually does after a loss though... a little humbleness from him. Suits him under these circumstances. Fair play to him.

Freeman taken off because he had already been booked and Cotts did not want to risk a red card.

Thought Freeman once again had a lacklustre performance, I love that he's always showing for the ball and doesn't hide away but he delays his passes so often it really frustrates me, constantly taking extra touches and then the moment has passed. Really hope Reid starts instead of him next game as at least Reid can spot a pass as opposed to running until he loses it. Would also like to see Kodjia with someone else, personally I'd take Burns or Cox over Wilbs. This has ruined my birthday on monday.

Fed up watching Sky cream themselves over McCormacks free kick. Good strike but very poor keeping from Frankie. 

My changes for Wolves would be Baker in, Williams to LWB ( as lets face it we aint changing 352!). Williams is better than JB at present. 

Agard in upfront as extra hassle to defences over the ageing, walking stick-required after 60 mins Wilbraham!!

fulham were sharp and ruthless today whilst we were mistake ridden in defence. 

But, Kodjia shouldve had a hat-trick and there were other chances. 

I still maintain we will hammer someone soon but hopefully we have enough to be better than 3 teams this season, just!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the ref today, thought he was appalling. Also, I ******g hate people that give standing ovations for everyone that goes on or off, totally makes them insignificant.

I also hated the over the top applause for Smith when he came on. He is a Fulham player!! Even heard the dick head behind me say that he hoped Smith scored!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the ref today, thought he was appalling. Also, I ******g hate people that give standing ovations for everyone that goes on or off, totally makes them insignificant.

He was short, fat and bald, and reffed like it. Truly dreadful. I guess people didn't give him both barrels because they were afraid of being called excuse-mongers, but he was total and utter shite. As bad as our defence, in fact.

• Like 1