IGNORED

Where do we realistically go from here?

KeepUpLino

Make no mistake the board will be discussing his future this evening. Looking at Lansdown's previous with managers, he won't make a Cellino style decision. But he isn't overly sentimental either. 

Some of the questions i'd be asking if I were him, can we see an improvement in the teams performance? Up to today, we had.

Is our manager showing the ability to react to our current position? I'm not so sure.

Is there someone else out there who can get more from this squad? I'm not so sure.

I think the board will give SC till end of November. Four games. If we don't get two wins I think he will be gone. Lose to Bolton or Rotherham or both and he will be gone.

Our 3/5/2 set up against quality sides is killing us. Good sides like Fulham and Reading have no need to attack us just sit back and hit us on the break. It was easy for Fulham today.I don't think they had to break sweat and with the quality players they possess they just strolled it. The second half was like a training session for them. On a slightly brighter note I thought Kodgia had enough chances to have scored a hat-trick. Roll on Tuesday.

Archived