IGNORED

Why? Why? Why?

Bs4Red

I've been saying it for a long long time. How and why are players like Wilbraham, Pack and Freeman still starting games? 

Freeman possibly the most overhyped player I've ever watched. Has looked average all season and the only times he looks good is when the cameras are about. Also cannot for the life of me see what Bobby Reid did wrong to lose his place to Freeman after his suspension

Wilbraham, where do you start. Can't move, won't move, doesn't move. Yes he might make it hard for defenders but that's what all strikers are supposed to do. We have 2 strikers just sat on the bench while Wilbs steals minutes.

Pack. His passing range over 10 yards is non existent and his lack of mobility leaves Korey doing 2 men's work. 

I said after the Cardiff game on a different thread we will get 0 points from the next two and an improved performance versus Cardiff and Forest only covered the cracks that are still clearly visible.

Personally would give Cotts till 3 games max. His stubbornness to subs and his loyalty to players that can't cut it at this level will only lead us back to League One. 

2 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Freeman more overhyped than Joe Bryan? No. This guy seems exempt from criticism because  he is a local lad but he is way out of his depth at this level. Even last season , for much of the time he was bang average.

Agree, Bryan has struggled this year, think that's a bit harsh thought he was key for us last year. Can't for the life of me believe we have Moore sitting on the bench. 

Agree except for Pack who has come on strong. Could we improve that spot? Sure but not with what we have on the bench. Marlon has gotten much better. 

Freeman needs to be dropped though. I'd put Cox in behind(yea I know). He seemed like he could play the role and set up the Kodjia goal. He's here and we may as well use him. 

Bryan was so bad. Didn't even seem like he was trying. He lost his spot and for good reason. Put Bennett on the left and Little on the right. Or start Moore for Baker and Williams back out there until Baker is back. Bryan has been so poor I would drop him to U21 for a few. 

I agree that Freeman has been quite poor so far this season but I actually thought he was a bit better today and caused their defence more problems than he has against other teams. Also agree that Pack has improved and at least he doesn't hide.  Wilbs' lack of mobility was very apparent again at times today. Bryan seems totally out of sorts at the moment.

Feel sorry for Joey B first season at this level and he's finding the going a little hard, but he like Kodja will end up being championship class at least, Korey Smith has been our best player and looks destined for the prem. I like Baker and when fit Moore and Cox should both be getting in our side instead of Flint and Wilbur. As for Cotts he will get sacked for sure as he's naive and the board need to have a good look at themselves for not paying the going rate at this level and trying to do it on the cheap while redeveloping the ground. 

38 minutes ago, KevP said:

Not sure if it's just me but Joe Bryan looks unfit and needs to shed a pound or 2. Certainly doesn't look the player he was 12 months ago.

That's because he's beefed up his upper body strength in order to compete at Championship level, which we all know is of a much greater standard than League 1. 

Just now, Robbored said:

That's because he's beefed up his upper body strength in order to compete at Championship level, which we all know is of a much greater standard than League 1. 

Aaahh, that's what it is. Of course....

51 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Freeman more overhyped than Joe Bryan? No. This guy seems exempt from criticism because  he is a local lad but he is way out of his depth at this level. Even last season , for much of the time he was bang average.

Bryan has been poor this season but I think the person who is above criticism is Freeman, he simply flatters to deceive and rarely beats his man.

Hopefully Reid will start in his place on Tuesday.

Just now, Robbored said:

You can be as sarcastic and sneer as much you like but it's a fact. 

Obviously you hadn't thought much about it had you.

Jeez....are you some kind of physco analyst then ? Not sneering, just posting a comment. Forgive me Mr Super Pioster. And yes, I had thought about it, so had another poster just after me. Wind your neck in forum whipping boy.

Archived