IGNORED

BBC Bristol - SC Interviews..!

PFree

Is it just me or is anybody else fed up with Ed Hadwin buttering up to Cott's during the post game interviews?

Even if Cotts does pretty much say the say thing every week, on the journey back from games I like to hear his views, but what frigging awful questions again today, never contentious or near the mark, wtf, come on ask the questions fans want answered!!

Why are you persevering with 352 when these better sides are tearing you apart and putting easy goals past City?

Are you concerned that your inability to change which is seen by many as stubbornness could soon cost you your job if matters don't change, what are your thoughts on that?

Fans are saying Wilb's is beyond his sell by date, are you concerned how little he iappears to be adding to each game now?

Today is the first time Cox has had a run, why did you sign home if you were aware he wasn't match fit?

Can you explain the thinking behind your substitutions today?

Why is the build up in City's play so slow and lacking in tempo, and rather than get the ball early into the danger area, why do the players fail to cross and often pass the ball backwards?

The players started slow today and seemed to lack motivation and drive, as their Manager, how do you explain that?

Need I go on, come on Radio Bristol, stop running with the Hare and the Hounds and ask the questions the fans want answers to, t's part of Cotts' job is to deal with the press and after that debacle today, he could even have asked if he has any apologies or messages to the fans?

p.s. When you make your comments Cotts, remember we've watched the same game as you and have a far better view!!

Journalists, particularly local ones depend heavily on stories coming out of AG.

We've all heard of managers falling out with local journalists in other areas and refusing then to talk to them.

The last thing our local hacks want to do is upset Cotterill by asking questions he takes umbrage at.

45 minutes ago, PFree said:

Is it just me or is anybody else fed up with Ed Hadwin buttering up to Cott's during the post game interviews?

Even if Cotts does pretty much say the say thing every week, on the journey back from games I like to hear his views, but what frigging awful questions again today, never contentious or near the mark, wtf, come on ask the questions fans want answered!!

Why are you persevering with 352 when these better sides are tearing you apart and putting easy goals past City?

Are you concerned that your inability to change which is seen by many as stubbornness could soon cost you your job if matters don't change, what are your thoughts on that?

Fans are saying Wilb's is beyond his sell by date, are you concerned how little he iappears to be adding to each game now?

Today is the first time Cox has had a run, why did you sign home if you were aware he wasn't match fit?

Can you explain the thinking behind your substitutions today?

Why is the build up in City's play so slow and lacking in tempo, and rather than get the ball early into the danger area, why do the players fail to cross and often pass the ball backwards?

The players started slow today and seemed to lack motivation and drive, as their Manager, how do you explain that?

Need I go on, come on Radio Bristol, stop running with the Hare and the Hounds and ask the questions the fans want answers to, t's part of Cotts' job is to deal with the press and after that debacle today, he could even have asked if he has any apologies or messages to the fans?

p.s. When you make your comments Cotts, remember we've watched the same game as you and have a far better view!!

I've seen Nigel Pearsons name quoted on here as a possible replacement for Cotts tonight.

He'd be a good interviewee...

My conclusion on today's interview was that we lost because we do not have a 9m striker, and we must expect to see more matches like this during the remainder of the season.

Hardly filled me with confidence.

Our one permanent signing of the summer looks an excellent player, shame we did not make any more permanent signings. Who is responsible for that?

39 minutes ago, Dave said:

My conclusion on today's interview was that we lost because we do not have a 9m striker, and we must expect to see more matches like this during the remainder of the season.

Hardly filled me with confidence.

Our one permanent signing of the summer looks an excellent player, shame we did not make any more permanent signings. Who is responsible for that?

The chief exec presumably which is why he's gone. 

What I'm fed up of hearing is "we were the better team" from SC! Honestly if we're playing so well then why are we losing. It's not about how well you pass the ball, maintain possession etc it's about creating chances and scoring goals without conceding, both of which we seem to be struggling with.

He's hardly going to say his players are rubbish. He has to work with them and get the best out of them. I thought he was more thoughtful in his response than I expected. We don't have the quality of teams like Fulham and our goals to chances ratio is less than many top strikers in this league. 

Archived