IGNORED

Lost Shirt - Over Excited

Scrumpty

On 03/11/2015, 22:24:33, Scrumpty said:

Hi

The excitement got the better of me this evening and I forgot the new shirt I bought my son for Xmas.

i left it in a bag, under my seat (South Stand, Block 21, Row 26).

If you picked it up, I'd be very grateful if you could PM me. Thank you.

COYR

Have you phoned the Club? It's probably in their lost property cache.

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Do the stewards have a seperate office?

might be worth investigating as they do the 'sweep' of the ground after the match 

They do sweep the stadium after a match so it's worth checking. That said my son used to do casual stewarding  at AG and he reckoned that anything of value they found was "finders keepers".  He found a mobile phone after one game but honest lad that he is he handed it it. 

Yes, called the club and mailed Mr Lloyd - nothing handed in.

Searched the ground before the sweep happened and it hand gone by then.

ps My son is 6ft 3ins, so if I see a kid wearing an XL top, it's a good chance that he's the one that found it!!!

Thanks for the help chaps.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

They do sweep the stadium after a match so it's worth checking. That said my son used to do casual stewarding  at AG and he reckoned that anything of value they found was "finders keepers".  He found a mobile phone after one game but honest lad that he is he handed it it. 

Hmmm, technically that practice may be classed as theft, as the finders didn't take reasonable action to find the owner (i.e. handing in to lost property). 

On that basis, I have arranged for the police to arrest and question all City fans wearing an XL shirt at the next home game. You have been warned!

3 minutes ago, Mr Roper said:

There was I imagining this poor little toddler not getting a new City top on Xmas day ,almost brought a tear to my eye ,then all thats changed when you tell us he is a strapping 6 foot four guy .

Still hope someone is honest enough to get it back to you though .

It'll bring a tear to my (black) eye if he doesn't get a City shirt for Xmas!

14 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Yeup called the club and mailed Mr ,Lloyd - nothing handed in.

Searched the ground before the sweep happened and it hand gone by then.

ps My son is 6ft 3ins, so if I see a kid wearing an XL top, it's a good chance that he's the one that found it!!!

Thanks for the help chaps.

6ft 3ins ... Make my day and tell us the shirt had LITTLE printed on the back! :)

(Seriously though, hope it turns up next game,someone may have it but didnt have time to hand it in on the night, good luck anyway)

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I have one i could sell you , i found it under a seat after the Wolves game .

i also have a drumstick and some food vouchers adressed to Bristol Rob but i've no way of communicating with him ...

Not sure which drum-stick Brisbtol Rob lost, is the one you have left or right handed?

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

i also have a drumstick and some food vouchers adressed to Bristol Rob but i've no way of communicating with him ...

I'll take you up on that offer. I assume you won't be charging 5p for the bag it was in?

I'll also pass the food vouchers onto Bristol Rob, but have no use for a drumstick, thank you.

22 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

I'll take you up on that offer. I assume you won't be charging 5p for the bag it was in?

I'll also pass the food vouchers onto Bristol Rob, but have no use for a drumstick, thank you.

I've got some yellow Goalkeeping socks as well. 

You're right about 5p for the bag , now it's second hand , shall we say thruppence ?

When i was a lad and working for Fine Fare i remember a particularly hot looking blonde customer in mini skirt and low cut top ( you don't forget a bloke like that ! ) who came towards me with an apple in her hand as i was working on the fruit and veg stall and demanded if was a Gala apple to which i replied  ,

" No madam it's a Pipsis Cockin:blush: "

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Not sure which drum-stick Brisbtol Rob lost, is the one you have left or right handed?

I got a yellow drum, I rescued it as it was about to be chucked into a skip so I thought I would have it. But it ain't much use without a drumstick so I might have to end up throwing it back in the skip.

20151106_152617.jpg

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

When i was a lad and working for Fine Fare i remember a particularly hot looking blonde customer in mini skirt and low cut top ( you don't forget a bloke like that ! ) who came towards me with an apple in her hand as i was working on the fruit and veg stall and demanded if was a Gala apple to which i replied  ,

" No madam it's a Pipsis Cockin:blush: "

I was more Safeway than Fine Fare to be honest.

8 hours ago, Scrumpty said:

Hmmm, technically that practice may be classed as theft, as the finders didn't take reasonable action to find the owner (i.e. handing in to lost property). 

On that basis, I have arranged for the police to arrest and question all City fans wearing an XL shirt at the next home game. You have been warned!

Bloody hell, that`ll take a while. You`re talking about 75% of us!

1 hour ago, Doozerchris said:

Would it not be on cctv..?

Maybe, but even if it was, how would I know who the person is? Not sure this would make Crimewatch.

Anyways, I've arranged for the police to line up everyone wearing an extra large shirt, in front of the west stand, prior to the Hull game and for ref to delay starting the game until the culprit comes forward. It could be a long afternoon!

4 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Maybe, but even if it was, how would I know who the person is? Not sure this would make Crimewatch.

Anyways, I've arranged for the police to line up everyone wearing an extra large shirt, in front of the west stand, prior to the Hull game and for ref to delay starting the game until the culprit comes forward. It could be a long afternoon!

Stereotyping-vs.-Profiling.jpg

Archived