IGNORED

Bolton Away

BCFCJack

1 hour ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Train for the FOD Barmy army Chepstow division...

Hopefully in the Picadilly Manchester by 11.30 then local train or taxi to Bolton around 2 ish. .. 

Really looking forward to this one.......ain't been to Bolton for a while....They still got a supermarket built on half their end?

You can get a direct train from picadilly to Horwich parkway on the hour every hour... If you miss the 2 o'clock one then you will have to get across to Manchester Victoria for the twenty past one to make it by train.

Not that I've had to do that before... 

Don't hold me to this though as I haven't checked it!

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Few little factual errors in there that irk me; we were promoted, not crowned champions at Bradford (weird thing to forget; not like we do it often), and Fredricks wasn't a loan either, which is an odd thing to get wrong too...

55 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

You can get a direct train from picadilly to Horwich parkway on the hour every hour... If you miss the 2 o'clock one then you will have to get across to Manchester Victoria for the twenty past one to make it by train.

Not that I've had to do that before... 

Don't hold me to this though as I haven't checked it!

Thanks for that cm......

You wern in our taxi to Oldham last season by any chance?

2 hours ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Thanks for that cm......

You wern in our taxi to Oldham last season by any chance?

Wouldn't have been me mate- Group of us got our own. If you were drinking in the Port Street beer house in the northern quarter after (there were quite a few city there) then I would have been there.

Last time we played there I had to wade through rival fans fighting to get back into the nearby Premier Inn where I was staying.

Most of it didn't bother me until I saw this Bolton lass with arms like Popeyes and a face to match, throwing punches at anyone who came within a few yards of her. 

Those going up on Saturday, be scared.....

15 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Last time we played there I had to wade through rival fans fighting to get back into the nearby Premier Inn where I was staying.

Most of it didn't bother me until I saw this Bolton lass with arms like Popeyes and a face to match, throwing punches at anyone who came within a few yards of her. 

Those going up on Saturday, be scared.....

was her name olive?

Archived