IGNORED

Chris Powell Sacked

BS4 on Tour...

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Huddersfield are linked with a Yank who used to work with Klopp at Dortmund, with the U23s

Appointing him, no experience of English football, is far worse a problem than the colour of the skin. I doubt Huddersfield, or any club, care what colour their manager is, but if you're struggling and appointing someone from outside the country who's only worked with youth team....good luck to them

They have appointed him now

On 4 November 2015 at 12:45:54, MarcusX said:

Malky Mackay or Nigel Pearson for me. Both know how to get out of this league.

If they want someone to get them out of this league they should go for Sean O'Driscoll. Guaranteed to get them into League 1 

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Real shame for Powell.  Very good manager and I'm not really sure what Huddersfield expected on their budget.  1 win in 7 isn't a great run but 18th in the league feels about right for them for me.  I hope he gets something else somewhere soon. 

Chris Powell is apparently a Very nice guy LB but 'very good manager' ?

think I Read his win rate is only about %25 as a manager - that's simply not good enough - think his is lowest of any manager in the division

39 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Chris Powell is apparently a Very nice guy LB but 'very good manager' ?

think I Read his win rate is only about %25 as a manager - that's simply not good enough - think his is lowest of any manager in the division

His win ratio is 37%, it was over 40% at Charlton, 26% at Huddersfield, I doubt this new bloke will do any better...

Archived