IGNORED

One of our most important results of the season

EmersonsRed

3 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Any point away from home in this league is a point worth having, two clean sheets on the trot is what I focus on.

i genuinely believe we are not far off rising up the league, baker has been immense and I still think mid table is possible.

always believe

Absolutely! And you all know how keen I am on a good stat - two consecutive away games without conceding a goal!

That is what this div is about! We ain't gonna score fours, fives, sixes and eights like Bournemouth did last season, clean sheets is where it's at and that's three clean sheets out of the last four games! Let's forget the Fulham debacle - quite funny though that Brum did to them today what they did to us last week, rushed into a big lead inside half an hour at their place!

What a crazy div!

In the words of Jon Bon Jovi:

"...it's a bitch and life's a rollercoaster ride. The ups and downs will make you scream sometimes. It's hard believing when the thrill is gone, but we gotta go around again, so let's hold on..."

Sums it up perfectly for me!

In my view it's imperative that we end fourth bottom or above. 

I'd have taken 0-0 before today.

I think Rotherham and Bolton are going down and I think if we don't have the gumption to stay up then that's our tough shit.

Historically when we've been relegated we've gone down without a fight.  I don't see this side as toothless or talentless.  I think we'll be alright.

What we do next Summer will go on to define us from there, we won't be able to squeak through indefinitely.

Personally also feel that we should do our upmost to support the lads and Steve Cotterill now! not be too critical. 

5 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

We are all allowed our opinions,but yours is wrong 

Don't understand your negativity. For the majority of the game we were the better team. I accept the fact that they created several chances towards the end and frankly we failed to do so, but the number of times we got behind them and failed with the final ball was countless. Personally think I have to credit their two centre backs for this , thought they were outstanding, but doesn't take away from the fact that we dictated play up until the point that we stopped. Obviously the fact that they had several good opportunities in the last twenty mins has you walking away thinking we got away with it, but we were by far the better team for an hour or so. This may partially be because they were f-ing awful up till then, and I've no idea why we decided to join the party at this point, but on balance of play we should have won that one.

4 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Don't understand your negativity. For the majority of the game we were the better team. I accept the fact that they created several chances towards the end and frankly we failed to do so, but the number of times we got behind them and failed with the final ball was countless. Personally think I have to credit their two centre backs for this , thought they were outstanding, but doesn't take away from the fact that we dictated play up until the point that we stopped. Obviously the fact that they had several good opportunities in the last twenty mins has you walking away thinking we got away with it, but we were by far the better team for an hour or so. This may partially be because they were f-ing awful up till then, and I've no idea why we decided to join the party at this point, but on balance of play we should have won that one.

See it's funny how people see a game,we walked out of the ground thinking we were better first half slightly than them,2nd half they made us look horse,so it's not negative unless you want to take the positives out of every situation ,it's what I watched,as I mentioned before they are doomed tho,if it was visa versa down the gate and we hadn't won that game then we would never hear the end of it

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

See it's funny how people see a game,we walked out of the ground thinking we were better first half slightly than them,2nd half they made us look horse,so it's not negative unless you want to take the positives out of every situation ,it's what I watched,as I mentioned before they are doomed tho,if it was visa versa down the gate and we hadn't won that game then we would never hear the end of it

Totally take your point. It's just that usually I watch most games thinking the opposition are way better than us and can't understand how we're not losing. Happened all last season. And the 40 or so prior to that. So it's unusual for me to think we were the better team. Maybe I was just in a good mood because I enjoyed the drive up so much.

Archived