IGNORED

One of our most important results of the season

EmersonsRed

39 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

0-0 away at struggling Bolton... For me I feel that's a crucial point, we played we 12 men and stuck at our jobs. Well done to all that travelled too, great noise you made.

COYR. 

No. It's a disaster. We should have stuffed them 6-0, them and their horrid purple hippos...

Nurse, it's time for my medication :o

1 minute ago, Aizoon said:

No. It's a disaster. We should have stuffed them 6-0, them and their horrid purple hippos...

Nurse, it's time for my medication :o

Must've sat on a *****ly Horrace to be in that much of a cynical mood! ;)

Edit: That was meant to say p r i ckly... Not sure why it's a swear word :laugh:

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Any point away from home in this league is a point worth having, two clean sheets on the trot is what I focus on.

i genuinely believe we are not far off rising up the league, baker has been immense and I still think mid table is possible.

always believe

The clean sheet is great for us , 2 in a row after the fulham debacle , Baker a huge influence ? And well done Frank with the penalty .

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Any point away from home in this league is a point worth having, two clean sheets on the trot is what I focus on.

i genuinely believe we are not far off rising up the league, baker has been immense and I still think mid table is possible.

always believe

If we had kept it tight second half then I would agree but to be honest we could have lost to a Bolton side who were frankly shocking first half. We played better against Fulham first half last week and were 4-0 down than Bolton did first half today. Although any away point is a good point against anyone half today we would have conceded a couple second half. 

I feel that when we are away from home against teams around us we should be targeting 3 points, but be pleased with a point. As you look at the results of other teams around us, with Huddersfield, MK and Rotherham all losing and Preston only getting a point. Our point at Bolton this afternoon is a good one as far as I see it. 

2 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

I feel that when we are away from home against teams around us we should be targeting 3 points, but be pleased with a point. As you look at the results of other teams around us, with Huddersfield, MK and Rotherham all losing and Preston only getting a point. Our point at Bolton this afternoon is a good one as far as I see it. 

Agree with that. The only nasty was Charlton, must have been a bad day at the office for Wednesday. Could have done without Forest winning last night but it can`t all go our way. You could argue that we`d have preferred Leeds v Huddersfield to have been a draw but you can`t have it all.

2 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

Got to agree, had we lost, and by the seems of things that was a possibility, this forum would be on meltdown, as it happens we gained a point that come the end of the season may well be the difference between championship and div one football........be happy

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Agree with that. The only nasty was Charlton, must have been a bad day at the office for Wednesday. Could have done without Forest winning last night but it can`t all go our way. You could argue that we`d have preferred Leeds v Huddersfield to have been a draw but you can`t have it all.

Yep, apart from Charlton getting 3 points I think we almost had the rub of the green in terms of results.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Sacked manager bounce for Charlton possibly

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Did u know there are only 3 teams with bad words in their name?... Arsenal, S****horpe and ******* Bolton... I don't know why Arsenal is deemed ok but *****ly heat injury is not. All very bizarre.

Because the Yanks call it "ass", and these things are done to please them :(

Remember that the music for Buffy was composed by one Thomas ******? It doesn't have the same connotations over there ;)

Archived