IGNORED

SPECTRE

Kid in the Riot

12 hours ago, chipdawg said:

One further thing on the this film- worst Bond theme of all time? Genuinely terrible song

I found it a grower, although I now love it as a song I don't think it went well in the titles.

Worst Bond theme has to be all time high by Rita Coolidge for me.

On the whole I enjoyed it, although I find it easy to suspend belief while watching a film, just a few smaller things annoyed me where there was potential, Bautista's character had so much potential for being a modern Jaws esq character popping up again later. And the entire 00 programme is being threatened? Let's just have the one 00 investigating and working on it then.... Could have brought in various 00 agents to work with Bond.

As for next Bond, I think Nicholas Hoult could be a dark horse for it, not attached to a major franchise if his role as beast in x-men doesn't continue. He's an actor on the rise too so cost may not be as big as fassbender, Hardy, cumberbatch etc.

On 11/11/2015, 10:18:53, chipdawg said:

As for Fargo, I agree it's great. I think this is better than the 1st series so far

just bought the 1st series and have yet to start watching so am interested by all the positive comments oh here

Archived