IGNORED

Sports Bar open for Breakfast on Saturday

Dollymarie

Just seen this on the main site, and had a similar email from Mark Kelly.

The Bristol Sports Bar & Grill will be open from 10am this Saturday when City face Hull City - with a full English breakfast on offer!

Steve Cotterill’s side take on the Tigers at 12.30pm with the match live on Sky Sports, and the Sports Bar will open its doors earlier to accommodate supporters.

A buffet-style full English breakfast plus tea or coffee will be on sale at £8, while alcoholic drinks are available from 11am - with an hour-long “double discount happy hour” between 11am and midday.

That means season ticket holders can benefit from 20% off food and drink in the Bar & Grill and concourses, with members receiving a 10% reduction, for the hour. Normal discounts apply at all other times.

Turnstiles open at 10.30am on Saturday, kick-off is at 12.30pm.
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/sports-bar-grill-open-at-10am-saturday-2806454.aspx#XYQT0BmP0zlG7HHh.99

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just saw that. Doesn't give me enough info to go on. Is that an 'all you can eat' buffet or one of those well stingy ones where you get unlimited toast but if you want an extra bit of bacon they'll charge you a quid.

No word on coffee refills either.

you need to look at the small print on your food vouichers :-)

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Fine. Forget the OJ questions.

Can we however have clarification that the brown Source  will be HP Source and not some generic vinegary eastern European substitute from a back Street cash n carry.

For reasons best know to someone who isn't me. The word beginning with 's' that could be used to describe ketchup defaults to 'source' and cannot be edited (on my phone).

This place is getting like North Korea. How dare my freedom of expression be stifled in this way.

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

Only the chosen few can use the tables upstairs (as if anyone would want to take a plate of food up the stairs) and there aint enough tables downstairs anyway.

If people reserve the tables, they can only sell so many breakfasts...

They need to get some tables in there pronto and do away with the stupid reservation system - and open up the top floor to one and all.

No they shouldn't.... If they do that the likes of @KevP will get in there and loiter if intent in there then.... :)

Archived