IGNORED

city wave

Hartcliffe red

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

So which is it..? Cringy or good..? 

It is unoriginal and unimaginative.

Adam Baker could make Ashton Gate a more colourful stadium, by proactively asking for ideas and helping to join up ideas fans have. Bristol City fans can do better WHEN allowed

12 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

So waving flags is original and imaginative, but waving a scarf isn't! Confused.

Waving sponsored scarves is hardly original.

What would be interesting would be individuals at Bristol Sport - Bristol  City like Adam Baker asking fans what could we do collaboratively.

9 minutes ago, WTMS said:

What would be interesting would be individuals at Bristol Sport - Bristol  City like Adam Baker asking fans what could we do collaboratively.

Sponsored by who? It's not as though it has some random company on it. Just Bristol City and Bristol Sport. You're complaining that the club gave you a free red and white scarf with Bristol City written on it?

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sponsored by who? It's not as though it has some random company on it. Just Bristol City and Bristol Sport. You're complaining that the club gave you a free red and white scarf with Bristol City written on it?

If they got a free shirt they'd complain because it had bristol sport on it

16 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

How about turn up and do yer own

Yes create an environment for a match where fans can look at diy ideas. That does require collaboration from others.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169871-red-walls-merged/

Dave Lloyd did appear to want explore the above more thoroughly last season. This season it has not been possible after months of effort to gain permission to display even one flag in the Dolman stand. There have been a seemingly endless myriad of hurdles to negotiate.

So again what would be interesting would be individuals around the club - BS adopting a proactive can do, lets make this happen attitude at BCFC.

its ok, and simple, its a start, alls that needed is yourself and a scarf,  visually its effective, hopefully people can see its fun and may want to do something else to help with atmosphere,  trouble is with fans groups everything is lame and cringey, every song, and idea is poo pooed, as it is not original or hardcore enough !!

1 hour ago, WTMS said:

I am stood to attention and awaiting orders.

Flag-waving by 15,000 is clearly a no no. You were not consulted so we must all boycott this, understood. 

But please can you tell me what I do need to do on Saturday. I feel like a bimbo in Pan's People with two rival choreographers with opposing views.  Meantime I just want to dance. Please let me dance.

15 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So the accusation is that the scarf waving is unoriginal. The scarf wave is something that pretty much everyone can join in with, is easy to co-ordinate, costs nothing (assuming you have a scarf) and looks visually impressive. Can someone suggest an "original" idea that ticks all these boxes?

It is very simple. Clubs all the time tell fans how to support. What would be original and refreshing would be BCFC - BS - Fans working in unison creating a joined up approach to creating a more colourful Ashton Gate.

At present while fans are being told you can Citywave other actions are counter productive e.g method statements / risk assessment being required to place flags on walls. 

Archived