IGNORED

One minute silence today

Redmycolour

Yep, some **** in the Atyeo took it upon himself to shout an obscenity before the minute silence.  Fortunately, that was all he did and he shut the duck up immediately as the ref's whistle blew.  Had he continued his charade, he'd have certainly been going home with slightly less skin.

Have I missed something? He shouted "bomb the lot of them" before the minutes silence which he observed impeccably.

How is this showing disrespect?

Not something that I would do but I can't understand the need to have a go at a fellow supporter for what seems like a passionate (if a little childish) outburst.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

There aren't many of us. Sadly he's more likely to be Swindon or one of those Premier teams local to here - you know, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.

I doubt he's a football fan.

More likely to be into train spotting or collecting stamps.

(ie something that is non contact, but involves talking, and understanding others' grievances).

32 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Nah, he would definitely be a gashead, after all his labour party have become the Bristol Rovers of

Imagine if he was a football fan he wouldn't want his team to tackle just enter into negotiations for procession of the ball!

23 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I doubt he's a football fan.

More likely to be into train spotting or collecting stamps.

(ie something that is non contact, but involves talking, and understanding others' grievances).

Oh gasbuster train spotting would make him almost normal, take a look see at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8IzAq7rQc

Archived