IGNORED

Bratwurst

tts_city

so me and my lad were cold and starving at half time and went on a pasty mission in the southstand concourse, huge queues everywhere, so in desperation we tried the new bratwurst hot dog place outside the south stand and we both had the best hot dog we have ever tried and warmed up in the sun eating it, yes it was four quid but they were fabulous. I hope its there next home game.

3 hours ago, tts_city said:

so me and my lad were cold and starving at half time and went on a pasty mission in the southstand concourse, huge queues everywhere, so in desperation we tried the new bratwurst hot dog place outside the south stand and we both had the best hot dog we have ever tried and warmed up in the sun eating it, yes it was four quid but they were fabulous. I hope its there next home game.

My mate's allergic to German.sausages. 

He always fears the wurst... 

Agreed. Best hot dog ever - don't mind paying £4 for something that good especially as they are all cooked pretty freshly, they had a massive stack waiting to go at half time and the meat to bun ratio was about 2/3 meat to 1/3 bun. Compare this to inside they are about 3.50 and usually either molten or cold depending on when during half time you get to the front of the que and are no way near the quality or quantity.

14 hours ago, tts_city said:

They should start doing 'currywurst'...delicious.

We had a German market here in P'boro' last year. A bratwurst and a cup of warm gluhwein was £3.10. Some people from my company's head office in Stutgart were visiting so I asked the price they pay; Five Euros, so the price is pretty similar between here and there.

Four quid just for the bratty though, suggest a little was added on for the captive market inside the ground.

Archived