IGNORED

Pete1975Legend Where Are You Now

REDOXO

18 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He's banned. For all our sakes. 

He's started his own forum with Jordan Tansley!

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I know he divided opinion, but Skuse is a City fan. You banning him is typical of the oppression OTIB has started to introduce.

Fascists!

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Any chance he could be allowed back? It would be amusing 

Yeah his very own thread....He'd love it and at least one person I can think of would be insanely jealous

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Oh hush your mouth, or you'll not get anymore replies about what the club should serve for breakfast :D

..Was it any good?...:laugh:...Did our friend get the fanzine?

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Haha I remember being told off for getting angry on here at someone who said Skuse was never very good. Cant believe certain people wouldn't want him back

Some people wouldn't want Bobby Reid starting every week either. :whistle2:

Skuse could be very good, very average or indifferent. Increasingly mediocre as time went on, and had stagnated at City long before he left.

As for Pete1975Legend, as I remember it he was a huge supporter of Lee Johnson on this forum (and got plenty of stick for that) rather than a Skuse 'hater'.

Though of course with both battling for a midfield spot at the time comparisons were made between the 2 - LJ getting loads of grief however he played, and Skuse apparently above any criticism at all - so as ever, opinions became overly outspoken and polarised.

Archived