IGNORED

Prediction League: Blackburn Rovers (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Goal Scorers:

Rhodes         (5)

Kodjia           (10)

BEFTP:

Full Length: 6 Minutes 10 Seconds.

Half Time:    3 Minutes 55 Seconds

First Word:   So

Wildcard:

Nottingham Forest     Fulham

2                     1

I'm feeling good about today. Well, I'm actually quite tired and a little hungover, but there's a certain sense of hope buried underneath the fog. That, or I need a swift visit to the restroom. Let's go win, boys!

BCFC 3-2 BRFC

(1-1)

1st half

Rhodes 19' - Much like myself, our team look a little hungover to begin with, and another Fulham mauling looks likely. Panic sets in amongst the fans as Rhodes waltzes through several poor attempts at tackles, and a significant number of people consider giving someone else their season ticket for Christmas as he pops it in the back of the net.

Smith 31' - Fortunately, far more people realise that such thoughts are pure folly, and get right behind the team as they get right back into it. Our first period of serious pressure culminates in a bit of pinball in the box, the ball bobbles out to Our Korey, and he makes no mistake with a drilled effort through a crowd of bodies.

2nd half

Agard 50' - We start the second half much like the first - looking incredibly vulnerable. Then out of nothing, a bit of luck, as one of their defenders slips as he attempts to make a simple clearance, allowing Agard to nip in and show us all that he's the actually the best one-on-one finisher in the business.

Kodjia 66' - Either as his parting shot for the match, or having just been introduced as an impact sub, he certainly makes an impact. Twisting one way and another, he wriggles his way just inside the box, and tucks it expertly into the opposite corner. Cue claims of "see, I told you we should use him as a sub to shock the tired defenders" and/or "that's why you never rest your top scorer, got to keep the best players on the pitch".

Conway 78' - UH OH. A nailbiting, terrifying finish ensues after Conway snaps a surprise shot past Fielding. Someone is heard weeping. Turns out it's unrelated, but adds to the drama. A penalty appeal is turned down. The tension is turned up. Several people are turned on. Again, unrelated, but good for them. OH LOOK WE'VE WON. Phew.

Highlights

5:17 - 11:06 - The

Wildcard

Forest 2-2 Fulham

I'm now feeling that this might be the first week I don't get a point. Although that might still be my intestines.

Archived