IGNORED

Steve Clarke.

Selred

There must have been an awkward atmosphere within the club when the manager initially wanted to move on. This was probably felt throughout the whole club and the best decision was probably to part company. 

Not surprising to be honest. 

So Clarke gets sacked with Reading one point off the play-offs.  Reading must have some expectatations - just confirms that the top half of the Champsionship is beginning to look like a different world...

If Martin Kuhl's management approach is similar to his playing style, then I envisage Reading playing cultured, free-flowing football that would do Barcelona proud.

29 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

So Clarke gets sacked with Reading one point off the play-offs.  Reading must have some expectatations - just confirms that the top half of the Champsionship is beginning to look like a different world...

If Martin Kuhl's management approach is similar to his playing style, then I envisage Reading playing cultured, free-flowing football that would do Barcelona proud.

Or kicking lumps out of the opposition.

31 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Have Fulham filled their vacancy ?

If not, then expect Clarke to be appointed there in the next few days.

Not yet,

Fulham were after Warburton but he used his loaf and decided to stay at Rangers........he clearly knows which side his bread is buttered.

8 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Not yet,

Fulham were after Warburton but he used his loaf and decided to stay at Rangers........he clearly knows which side his bread is buttered.

Although he'd probably make more dough at Fulham. 

1 hour ago, wheatus59 said:

Hes a close contender with o'driscoll for personality of the year ! Another dull boring uninspiring man .

But a good coach and has done okay as manager. Ancelloti is pretty dull but a pretty good manager. If you want someone with bounce and zip you end up with Holloway. I know which id prefer.

Archived