IGNORED

Realistic unemployed managers

Londoner

3 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

What makes you say that? No one in the prem would take him and at the moment, higher championship clubs have chose other managers. 

Odds on for reading job. Plus refused Fulham approach. If he ain't going to them he certainly won't go to us.

If we're talking employed managers then how about Steve Cotterril at Bristol City?  He achieved wonders last season with a small squad without spending huge sums and then got totally shafted by the management this summer who did the worst bit of summer transfer business in memory leaving him to rely on loans to try to stay up.

He must be thoroughly hacked off and would welcome the chance to join a club that can properly orchestrate a summer transfer window.

1 minute ago, Shtanley said:

Is David Moyes realistic? Didn't he come and watch us last season? He might be persuaded by SL. 

I can't make my mind up between outlandish proposition or not on that one. I'd be all for it though if possible. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If we're talking employed managers then how about Steve Cotterril at Bristol City?  He achieved wonders last season with a small squad without spending huge sums and then got totally shafted by the management this summer who did the worst bit of summer transfer business in memory leaving him to rely on loans to try to stay up.

He must be thoroughly hacked off and would welcome the chance to join a club that can properly orchestrate a summer transfer window.

Pellings head has rolled. Hopefully we now have learnt the lesson for January.

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

No doubts Cotts is gone sooner rather than later, last seasons heroics are gone, Neil Warnock for me a proven winner at this level and very good for pr!

You know what I almost forgot about him till his recent short stint at qpr and steadied the ship till hasselbainks appointment...I am with you on this 

1 minute ago, Head in the clouds said:

That's what we did with Pulis, and look how that turned out !!

I find it strange when people say this sort of thing, you could also find examples when it's gone right! 

People questioned us bringing in another foreign striker after Styvar - why? If due diligence is done on scouting it's the same as any other homegrown player. Same for managers.

Archived