IGNORED

Supporters club

BS3_RED

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As Dolls says the SC&T is and never has been "sold out".

As far as I'm aware there is no cap on membership numbers. However there is a cap ( due to available space ) of 70 I think for the current bar area.

I am looking for next season really when I believe you move into your new area. What is the cost Rob?

Just tried to join via that link and the link at the top of the screen.

Both times it's saying there are errors with my application, has anyone joined recently with no problem?

• SC&T Board Members
43 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Just tried to join via that link and the link at the top of the screen.

Both times it's saying there are errors with my application, has anyone joined recently with no problem?

That can happen if you only enter a partial address. It's a bug that we've informed the payment handler about, but until they correct if you miss out, say, a county (which if you live in Bristol and have already entered 'Bristol' as the city is quite likely), their system sees that as an error. Can you try again putting something in all address fields and see if it works then?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Blagdon red said:

That can happen if you only enter a partial address. It's a bug that we've informed the payment handler about, but until they correct if you miss out, say, a county (which if you live in Bristol and have already entered 'Bristol' as the city is quite likely), their system sees that as an error. Can you try again putting something in all address fields and see if it works then?

Cheers!

That was the problem.

All sorted now.

Thanks

• Admin
15 hours ago, Robbored said:

As Dolls says the SC&T is and never has been "sold out".

As far as I'm aware there is no cap on membership numbers. However there is a cap ( due to available space ) of 70 I think for the current bar area.

Have to admit I didn't realise this area was only available before the game

• SC&T Board Members
13 hours ago, phantom said:

Have to admit I didn't realise this area was only available before the game

It isn't. The old bar in the Dolman used to be available to members before, at HT and after the game. The current facility on the mezzanine level in the Sports Bar is available to members before and at HT. It then becomes a general part of the bar after the game. What happens next season is up for debate and discussion.

8 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

It isn't. The old bar in the Dolman used to be available to members before, at HT and after the game. The current facility on the mezzanine level in the Sports Bar is available to members before and at HT. It then becomes a general part of the bar after the game. What happens next season is up for debate and discussion.

That isnt true, it becomes part of the VIP area.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

On Saturday I went to go up there after the game and was told it was now a "VIP only area after a game"

The fact that only about 6 people went up there in the hour I was in there was the icing on the cake !

On 07/12/2015, 07:51:58, BobBobSuperBob said:

No one has told the poor bloke about the ............. Infamous initiation ceremony :o

I was initiated in by Beryl Fudge........what a girl, quite relieved as if i had joined a year before that, Arthur Fowler did the initiations. Still got a soft spot for her even though she left us a few years ago. One of the Ashton Gate legends. I vote for the new stand to be called the 'Fudge Stand' Very apt I think

Archived