IGNORED

Official Huddersfield Town v Bristol City Thread (somebody had to)

Aizoon

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Great to win, but for me unless we can get some momentum from this and win a few more soon it doesn't change much. Happy to win, will be a lot happier if we can get out of this relegation scrap. Well done today though :)

Well Rotherham lost and we won so plus us on that also MKD AND Bolton DROP POINTS so plus for us.......when were we in the bottom 3 anyway?

I will stand up.

While one defeat didn't mean I was hanging Cott's, one win doesn't make everything perfect either.

We all have an opinion as to wether SC can hack it at this level, personally I have my doubts but I am happy for him to prove me wrong, preferably more often please.

9 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Crucial now that we break free of the 6 team mini league at the bottom. Our target for the next 5 games should be to get to 18th/17th in the table. Realistic no?

Looking certainly like 3 from those 6 teams

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

We are actually only 4/5 wins from top 6. A good Xmas period and we could be in the mix.

might be getting ahead of myself but it could all change so quickly.

Not true I'm afraid, because even if we were to win the next 5 games the top teams would also be putting another 10 ish points on the board. 

7 minutes ago, ciderup said:

Soooo, we have an important dilemma.

Havanas' pre match insights are excellent and informative yet Aiz has a 100% record??

Do we trust Aiz to do it again on Tuesday or revert to the superb observations of Havana?

:blink:

I'm taking some credit for the win, watched the game on BBC sport text update and kept the radio's off, we seem to lose when I have the radio on !

If I burn my radio's we could be in contention in a month or two !:blink:

Archived