IGNORED

Beat QPR and Charlton?

reddogkev

These 2 home games have to give us one hell of a chance of winning 2 home games on the bounce.

Shouldn't have anything to fear against these 2, and just imagine how good the table is going to look once we add these 6 points to our tally.

Now, am I dreaming, or is there a realistic chance of this?

I'd take that as a Christmas present!

Think QPR may be a tough task - especially as JH will have had a chance to have some impact by then

Its one point less but I'd actually almost prefer to see us get a point at Derby (tough) a point against QPR and a win against Charlton which is looking like a important game

A string of four without defeat ŵould do us the world of good

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think QPR may be a tough task - especially as JH will have had a chance to have some impact by then

Its one point less but I'd actually almost prefer to see us get a point at Derby (tough) a point against QPR and a win against Charlton which is looking like a important game

A string of four without defeat ŵould do us the world of good

Yep, I'd take that combination of points, though I reckon it's going to take Jimmy a bit longer than he anticipates to get to grips with the QPR job.

At this moment in time I'd expect us to beat Charlton.

I know we are all excited after a win today, but I think we do have to (sorry) take one game at a time.

Remember the 7 or 9 points we were going to get against Bolton, Rotherham and Blackburn? Notwithstanding the Hull game in the middle.

I'm not trying piss on tonight's chips, but I've given up trying to use my head to predict our fortunes.  The heart is saying I'd be chuffed with what @BobBobSuperBob is suggesting, and keeping us 1) unbeaten and 2) more points than games for the first time this season. After Middlesborough we had 4/4....that's our best situation this season.

Lets restock after Derby.

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

We would all take four points from the next three games

Think that's realistic - you never know with us (as Kim II Sung brilliantly puts it)

We are capable of winning all three or losing all , as is the Championship

If I had to bet on a points tally - I'd go 4

A point against QPR ( not a gimme whatever we think of them - still got some quality players for this division) and a scrambled win v Charlton !!! (Tho I already have a nervy feel for this one !)

Still think it's gonna be a nervy journey through to May !!!!

Archived